Banner Ads

Banner Ads - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 16th Feb, 2010 - 3:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

New ad placements based on here
17th Dec, 2005 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Banner Ads

Banner Ads & Text Ads

This thread is about our Block Advertising Options

Q. Why is buying ads in this Community good for me?
A. If you want your web site to be known then it is good to be part of groups willing to share your link for a donation, such as us. The more you are known the more people will visit your site. If people see you have a high vote percentage then they are more likely to visit your site. Sometimes this can be checked via what is known as a PR rating.

Another great reason for having us link to your site(s) is Search Engine rankings. The more your link is found on other sites the higher your rating in most Search Engines. We have a high Search Engine rank and can only ad to those hits you are looking for, not to mention that we have a mature audience of thinkers, not just random teeny boppers.

Q. Can I ask questions here about Block Advertising?
A. Yes you can, and the more specific you are the more specifc an answer you will get here.

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2005 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Ads Banner

Our latest donation comes from 12 Daily Pro, look out for their ads "...We don't make promises, we make payments..."

17th Dec, 2005 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Banner Ads Feedback & FAQ News Community

This may actually be more a support related question but I may not be the only one interested so I thought I would ask here. If I were going to have a banner ad put up here and I introduced you to the site in question and supplied any graphics that you might need what would you charge to create the banner?

17th Dec, 2005 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Ads Banner

Actually, I thought of posting that since not everyone has a banner to display. We have a pricing page that shows what we charge: https://www.prices.bordeglobal.net this is the price page that feeds off of our main web design site: https://www.bordeglobal.net however, to answer your question:

Image - Advanced image creation such as making a banner (animated-3 frames) - US$10.00+

Also, having done a Search I have noticed this thread being placed in our Pro Web Design Board:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/show.p...ST/f/131/t/7325

27th Mar, 2006 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Ads Banner

Our latest donation comes from Mousetrails.com (Member: Mousetrails), look out for their ads "Read the Bible, They Don't Read In Church, Mousetrails: The First Holy War"

6th May, 2007 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Banner Ads

InternationalDiscussions.com is now PR5!

As our network grows and popularity increases you will find that so too will our PR (Page Rank). With most of our domains being PR4 or PR5 you can rest assured that your Ad will be out there with the best of them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Feb, 2010 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Banner Ads

Commercial Advertising Options

We have revamped this option and now make it available for external sites. To see what is available go here: Source 2 Your banner Ad will appear on a per Board basis at the very top. This new way of Advertising allows your Ad to be placed on specific Boards rather than all over the site thus making it less expensive on your budget.

> TOPIC: Banner Ads

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,