Kerli - Walking On Air

Kerli Walking Air - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Mar, 2010 - 5:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Kerli - Walking On Air
>Video - Live
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2010 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

Kerli - Walking On Air

Kerli - Walking On Air

What is your review for the music from "Kerli - Walking On Air"?

Original video:

Live Performance:

Kerli - Walking On Air
Kerli - Walking On Air (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
1st Mar, 2010 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

Air Walking Kerli

Kerli brings a lot of her past into her music. I guess she sees herself as being stifled and now somehow free. I have made bold some parts that I hink stand out. Look at this:

international QUOTE
Kerli was born in a small Estonian town named Elva, the population of which could easily be accommodated in just one residential block of London. Her family lives in Elva - her sister Eliisa, who is three years younger than Kerli, her mother, who is a physiotherapist, and father, a businessman. "Mother has always thought of me as a crazy girl. She disapproves of my navel ring, earrings, lip rings, eyebrow rings, impulsive behaviour and clothing style. She has often been awfully embarrassed because of me in front of relatives and acquaintances," Kerli says.

Kerli has said that her adolescence began back at the age of three, as she made a start in shocking her family and went on by astonishing the entire town. The little brat once cut off her bangs, then again dyed her hair grey. There was also a period when she dragged homeless cats and dead nestlings to her home.

By the way, Kerli is a favourite person for many beggars. "Well, I cannot just walk by them," she says amusingly, "I keep going and listening to their interesting stories and afterwards find myself giving away the last penny I"ve got!"

Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2010 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Kerli - Walking On Air Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Kerli live performance of "Walking On Air" in Orem Utah.

Kerli - Walking On Air
Kerli - Walking On Air (Hover)

5th Mar, 2010 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Air Walking Kerli

Kerli is totally cool. I can really relate to how she expresses herself. I love walking on air specially the video. I never saw her live performances so that was kind of cool but why was she crying at the start of the Orem video?

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2010 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Air Walking Kerli

Name: Kerli Fan

Comments: I read where she tends to be emotional and cries. Probably she was just happy that her fans came out to support her.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2010 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Kerli - Walking On Air

Name: Lace

Comments: Is Kerli a true part of the Gothic family or is it part of her stage presentation like Lady Gaga. Since I brought up Lady Gaga why do I read online people comparing Kerli with her?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Mar, 2010 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Kerli Walking Air

I think she has a natural Gothic theme in her life, read what I said above quoting from her growing up years. Interestingly enough Kerli has expressed a fear of the dark.

30th Mar, 2010 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Kerli Walking Air Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Kerli's official web site is Source 5 there is lots about her there if you want to read. Below is like just an excerpt from her blog where she says she's bipolar.

international QUOTE
I am Crazy.
Bipolar, Intense, Hyper sensitive, etc. U know. The whole deal. Nutcase.
I have days when I feel like the world is my playground. Every thought manifests effortlessly and just by being me, everything falls into place perfectly. And then I have days when I am so depressed that I can't get out of bed. The world hurts. People in it hurt and I feel everything.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Kerli - Walking On Air

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,