Philosophy Of Superior / Inferior Races

Philosophy Superior / Inferior Races - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2010 - 12:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2010 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Philosophy Of Superior / Inferior Races

Philosophy of Superior / Inferior Races

Please consider the following quote and place your thoughts about it within your reply:

"Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war and until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation, until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes. And until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race, there is war. And until that day, the dream of lasting peace, world citizenship, rule of international morality, will remain but a fleeting illusion to be pursued, but never attained... Now everywhere is war."
-- Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia - Popularized by Bob Marley in the song War

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2010 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Races Inferior Superior Philosophy

I think people allow themselves to be fooled into things because of fear, greed, and other primal emotions. Even the so called enlightened people declare war on those they deem evil or stupid. Our own governments are killing the people by allowing corporations to poison us.

Yes war is all around us, until we can learn to love and tolerate there can be no growth, only war. We won't be clear headed enough to understand the other persons stance or idea. However people will not listen until they are ready and wanting to listen.

Rather off topic, but...
I was recently watching a documentary on a christian church that hates gays and tells them they are the cause for 9/11. That God hates them and they perverse God haters. I suppose many Christians feel this way however I don't think it is their place to force that view on another person. Americans have freedom of speech but with that also comes responsibility. Anyways the point, I felt like driving down to their town and punching this preacher in the face. I am not gay but it just offended me how hateful he was. My first response which I feel I would be justified in is a violent reaction.

So here you have a strange problem. These other peoples doctrine tells them it is their duty to actively condemn another people. They do this out of anger and disgust. Those people they are attacking feel anger back and me the outside viewer must choose a side. So both sides think they are 100% right and would fight for their beliefs. Yet, who is right and how should that fight take place.

So I guess until we can rise above our primal emotions there will always be war. In that sense I would say the enlightened are the ones who can figure out a non-violent solution.

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Religion should be Discussed in Religion based Boards only. Additionally bringing that up will cause many Off Topic remarks. This is about race nor sexuality. We have Threads about Gays and Religion already.

> TOPIC: Philosophy Of Superior / Inferior Races

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,