Dark Calling - D&D 3.5 Campaign

Dark Calling D 3 5 Campaign - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 5th Mar, 2010 - 1:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Reviews Dungeons and Dragons
2nd Mar, 2010 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

The campaign Dark Calling is set in a fantasy medieval setting. All in all the campaign is standard. All races and classes in the PHB are allowed. A few small well guarded villages are all that is left of humanity. Humanoids co-inhabit the world but are more nomadic. Tending to live in remote areas or being wandering tribes.

The basic driving force of the campaign is centered around recent nightmares of townsfolk hinting of a cataclysmic event bringing hell to the planet. The PC's must uncover how this is going to happen and prevent it.

If you are interested please post so here. I can start at any time if enough people want to join and it is approved by the moderators. I imagine it functioning much like KNtoran's campaign.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2010 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Calling Dark

Is this a pitch to start your own AD&D campaign with you as GM? wink.gif I wonder if I can handle it all. Do you have players lined up already or should I take it this is the first stages of seeing who wants to join in?

2nd Mar, 2010 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Dark Calling - D&D 3.5 Campaign Reviews RPG & Card Board

Yes, this post was just to see if anyone was interested. This is the first time I seriously posted anything about starting the campaign. The whole thing is pretty open. I have information written for the campaign other than the main story. In fact I had a hard time thinking of a title because of all the "side" quests and such but figured for the sake of a title I had to pick one.

2nd Mar, 2010 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

I must admit that it will be nice to see how everyone handles the role of GM. You will be doing it the same way like Kntoran with party leader and such? I wonder if there will be a conflict with his thread and all the threads you will have to start in order to run it?

Rather off topic, but...
Sorry for posting so much in your thread I have to post to keep my activity up to 75% or JB will kick me out of future earth.

2nd Mar, 2010 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

No, thats fine I don't mind the postings in the slightest. I may not be able to run it exactly like KNtoran in that sense. I meant more that the whole enviroment and such, it will be similar in style to that. If it turns out to be just one thread, post by post, I don't see to much of a problem there. It will just end up being a condensed version.

I would like to have the characters information posted differently somehow. So when new people join we don't have a page or two of character stats. Other than that I don't see a problem with post by post in one thread.

The players all say what they are doing, I would ask if everyone is secure in their actions after everyone posts, then I would type in what happens and ask for your next responses.

5th Mar, 2010 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Alright sounds cool. You can count me in but how are we going to keep track of our character I kind of lose info when its not visible here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Mar, 2010 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Dark Calling D&D 3.5 Campaign

I think the best thing is just to make a copy of it in a notepad or word file on your own computer. Then you have it and can edit it when needed.

Also you are the first, I haven't gotten word from anyone else, yet. Hopefully after the campaigns been out there for a while more people will see it and want to join.

5th Mar, 2010 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Dark Calling D&D 3.5 Campaign Board Card & RPG Reviews

I'd rather if there's a way to keep it all here because if my PC crashes or I delete the file then its gone.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Dark Calling - D&D 3.5 Campaign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,