PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters - Page 16 of 17

Okay I was trying to link it to you but, the - Page 16 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Aug, 2011 - 1:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 17 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP Only players interested in the Dark Calling Dungeons & Dragons Threads should create a character here. Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2011 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters
A Friend

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters - Page 16

I'm Sorry but this is my first Play By Post. I don't know what to do to find a party, and game. I looked through the FAQ's that I found but I didn't find anything about what to do immediately after this. Please help me. I just want to know where to go to find a party, I already know about the Player, the Party leader thread and the GM thread. Please help thank you.

P.S. (what qualifies a magical item as a mundane item, could I perchance get me an anchor token?)

Sponsored Links:
10th Aug, 2011 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Characters Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

international QUOTE (Oliron @ 9-Aug 11, 6:38 PM)
Your character is approved and ready for play. You begin in the walled town of Klagek. Please choose a mundane magical item and give thought to a mutation, welcome.

Hello there. I was wondering if my character was approved. My character is above the mage, I am the female barbarian. Thank you .

11th Aug, 2011 - 7:12am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes Shay your character is ready to go. Can you also choose a mundane magical item, possibly think up a mutation.

Leo, please click on the link below and post your characters, actions / thoughts there. That will begin your adventure, a feather token is acceptable. I am talking specifically about any wondrous item that is in the minor category.

A mutation can range from adding a point or two to an attribute or raising a skill. I can also be a resistance to some for of element, and so on.

Dark calling Game Thread: Source 3

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 11th Aug, 2011 - 9:53am

11th Aug, 2011 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 16 Characters Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

international QUOTE (Shay @ 8-Aug 11, 8:08 PM)
Name:Reil
Race: Human
Class: Barbarian
Level: 1

Experience: none Hit points: 10

Str:15+1 Dex:13+1 Con:7 -2 Int:10 +0 Wis:17 +3 Cha: 13 +1

Amour class: 14 Armour worn: Studded Leather +3

Weapons Carried: Axe, throwing 1d6(1)

Items carried: bedroll

money: 76g 9sp

Feats
armor proficiency light
armor proficiency medium
martial weapon proficiency
shield proficiency
simple weapon proficiency
Fast movement, illiteracy, rage

Skills
craft 2 + 0 = 2
handle animal 1 + 1 = 2
intimidate 2 + 1 = 3
jump 2 + 2 = 4
listen 2 + 3 = 5
ride 2 + 1 = 3
survival 2 + 3 = 5
swim 2 + 2 = 4

Name:Reil
Race: Human
Class: Barbarian
Level: 1

Experience: none Hit points: 10

Str:15+1 Dex:13+1 Con:7 -2 Int:10 +0 Wis:17 +3 Cha: 13 +1

I am going to raise my con if that is okay with you . And where would I find a mundane magic item, if any I would say an amulet or potion for communication other than common.

12th Aug, 2011 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

Characters Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Raising your con is fine but could you describe it a little. Like why is your con a little bit tougher, what sort of mutation is causing it?

I am posting a link below to the equipment you can look there for a magical item. It can be up to 7,500 gp of value.

Source 7

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 12th Aug, 2011 - 9:25am

13th Aug, 2011 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters

I would like to post my magical item be a headband that will improve my mental abilities and my ranged attacks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Aug, 2011 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters - Page 16

Shay that is fine, how much are they increasing by? Do you know the name of the magical item? I need something to reference it by so that I can know what it is, exactly.

14th Aug, 2011 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 16

Okay I was trying to link it to you but, the site thought I was doing something else. But I can walk you through it, because one you click on the link in the message you sent me. I went to the magic items level 1 list and look under intelligent item creation. It will be there. I just hoped I picked the right item.

+  « First of 17 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.