PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters - Page 5 of 17

Medium Size, No gold is perfectly acceptable, - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd May, 2010 - 3:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP Only players interested in the Dark Calling Dungeons & Dragons Threads should create a character here. Dungeons and Dragons
15th Apr, 2010 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters - Page 5

Testsubject1 your character has been accepted and is ready for game play. I have no problem with the luckstone being your magical item. I just want to make sure the Ability bonus only applies if I ask you to roll a wisdom check, strength check, something along those lines.

Feel free to join into the game either during the current battle or after. If you join while the battle is underway please do so tactfully. You will need to come from the south as well, being no closer to the goblins than the party.

Thank you

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 15th Apr, 2010 - 8:43pm

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2010 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Characters Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

UPDATE

"Sir Valdalen", LG Human Paladin of Heironeous 2

ST: 10/+0 | BAB +2 (+3 w/ +1 sword)
DX: 13/+1 | RAB +3
CN: 9/ -1 | AC 16 (17 w/ +1 sword)/11
IQ: 11/+0 | HP 18
WI: 15/+2 | INI +1
CH: 14/+2 |

Fort +5*, Ref +2*, Wil +3*

SKILLS:
spot3
know/nobility1
know/religion2
diplomacy3
sense motive3
prof/courtier3
craft/sew1
concentration1
heal3
handle animal3
ride2

FEATS:
Great Fortitude
Toughness
Aura/Good
Detect Evil
Smite Evil (1/day)
Lay/Hands (4HP/day)
Div. Grace (+1 Savs)

WEAPONS AND ARMOR:
scale armor +4AC
steel shield +1AC
longsword {+1}
dagger

EQUIPMENT: backpack and stuff

MONEY: 112 gp

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 30th Apr, 2010 - 7:43pm

3rd May, 2010 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

international QUOTE
WANTED (if available, will leave me with 4 GP):
Sunrod (2)
Tindertwig (2)
Thunderstone (1)

I just saw this post, yes all those things are available JPatt. smile.gif

3rd May, 2010 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Characters Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Myrrani, TN "Dryad" Sorcerer 1

ST: 3+0=3 / -4
DX: 7+0=7 / -2
CN: 11-2=9 / -1
IQ: 12+0=12 / +1
WI: 11+0=11 / +0
CH: 16+2=18 / +4

Fort -1, Ref -2, Wil +2
MAB -4, GAB -4, RAB -2

SKILLS:
Bluff 4
Concentration 4
Spellcraft 4

FEATS:
Skill Focus (Bluff)
Immune to Sleep
+2 vs Enchantment
Low-Light Vision

WEAPONS AND ARMOR:
Sickle

EQUIPMENT: Spell Component Pouch, Scholar's Outfit

MONEY: 60 gp

((Or are the characters at level 2 now? And if so, do I join at level 2?))

3rd May, 2010 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Characters Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

I would like you to start at level 1 for now. You will level with Aive shortly. The other thing is, are you sure you want these stats. They are really pretty low. I would allow you to try again. You can roll more than once I think, the way it is set up. Sometimes people frown on this but with really low stats. Like this I am willing to make an exception.

Also I am wondering what are your languages and magical item? Lastly don't repost your whole character, just the changes. If you repost the whole thing a moderator will tell you not to, so just the changes.

Also I just noticed you need AC and HP plus a gender I think, unless Dryads are all one gender or both. Either way state if you are no gender, both, or one.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 3rd May, 2010 - 2:39am

3rd May, 2010 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters

I'll keep those, they actually fit neatly with the background, which I will also post.

Magical item would be... Ring of Sustenance
Languages: Common, Elven, Sylvan
Spells (Level 0): Arcane Mark, Read Magic, Acid Splash, Detect Magic
Sells (Level 1): Magic Missile, Burning Hands

Myrrani is a Dryad, though normally she would never leave her tree, she would sometimes venture out to the nearby river to talk to her friend, a Nymph. They couldn't speak for long, or that often, as even the short distance would be a strain on Myrrani's energy. One time, when she went to meet her friend, Myrrani saw some bandits camped nearby. They had a cage with them, and in it was her friend the Nymph. Myrrani was infuriated, and attempted to free her friend, but her strength was waning, and she too was captured. As the bandits took them away from the forest, Myrrani began to die. Unwilling to let so rare a catch go so easily, the bandits gave her a magical ring that sustained them over long journeys without food or rest. It kept her alive, but she was still weakened severely. Her friend the Nymph was not suffering nearly as bad, because the bandits stayed near rivers and lakes. Eventually, they camped right at the beach, and the Nymph was able to reach out and touch the water, regaining her strength, and breaking free with Myranni. Myrrani and her friend traveled back to her forest, to return home, but when they reached it, the forest had burned down. In her grief, Myrrani travels the world, a Dryad without a tree.

EDIT: Female, 8 AC, 3 HP

Reconcile Edited: Rentok on 3rd May, 2010 - 3:10am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd May, 2010 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters - Page 5

I find this acceptable but I will dock you the rest of your gold. This keeps it fair for those who have to buy food and water. It also reflects you affinity to nature and need not for gold. If this is acceptable to you feel free to post in game when you are ready. I will allow you to have one gold piece. Also I am wondering what size you are, with such a low strength and possibly a smaller size your weight capacity will be very limited.

international QUOTE
Small: As a Small creature, a gnome gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but he uses smaller weapons than humans use, and his lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.

Also if you are small factor in this as well.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 3rd May, 2010 - 3:18am

3rd May, 2010 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

Medium Size, No gold is perfectly acceptable, I guess. (I was going to save up for a familiar, but I can just save up from 0gp just as easily.)

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.