PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters - Page 12 of 17

Hi its my first time here so .. Player: erik - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2011 - 7:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 17 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP Only players interested in the Dark Calling Dungeons & Dragons Threads should create a character here. Dungeons and Dragons
17th Feb, 2011 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters - Page 12

international QUOTE (Oliron @ 12-Feb 11, 4:05 PM)
As for your character starting off I am thinking it will need to be in Klagek or Shaderoot forest. Sir Garasthar is currently fighting some centipedes and I can't see how I can drop you into that dungeon tactfully. I would either say introduce yourself once they are out and in the woods or back in Klagek, up to you how and when. It will probably be several days real time before they are out.

Just let me know when I can jump in, as I mentioned I don't mind the wait. I am just not sure of when I am allowed to introduce myself to the party.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2011 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters
A Friend

Characters Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

I have done some reading, I hope this is acceptable. I apologise for the one before.

Player: Zykked
Name: Gashron
Race: Human
Starting Class: Barbarian
Alignment: Neutral Chaotic
Religion: Olidammara (god of Rouges)

Strength: 14
Dexterity: 12
Constitution: 14
Intelligence: 13
Wisdom: 11
Charisma: 10
Money:120 GP
Base Attack Bonus 1
Fortitude Save 2
Hit Points 13
Armour Index -1
Shield Index -1

Equipment:
Trident
Leather Armor
Light Wooden Shield
Water skin
Peasants Outfit
Bedroll
Backpack
Loaf of Bread (3)
Hunk of Meat (1)
Flint & Steel
Crowbar

Feats:
Toughness
Self-Sufficient
Lightning Reflexes
Animal Affinity

21st Feb, 2011 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Kujin you are free to start play when you wish. Zykked I am still looking over your character. Sorry for the delay it has been a busy weekend for me.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2011 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 12 Characters Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Not a problem at all! I think I also meant to switch my dexterity, charisma and intelligence scores. This would give me 13 dexterity, 12 charisma, and 10 intelligence.

Thanks a lot!

22nd Feb, 2011 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

Characters Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

That switch around for the attributes is fine. Please pick which skills your skill points will be going into. I am wondering how new you are to Dungeons & Dragons just so I can be sure to drop hints or information you may not know. For example your base attack bonus goes into your attack roll but so too does your strength bonus. If the weapon is magical that also stacks at well as the weapon focus feat.

Further please add your feat bonus's to the skill. You have a few feats there that add to your skills. Your animal affinity feat gives you a bonus to handle animal and ride, if I remember correctly. A hint I would give is to look at the description of the skill. At the very bottom it will many times give information on how to get bonuses from other skills you have. They can stack onto your root skill depending on how many ranks you have in them.

Lastly please choose a mundane magical item costing up to 7,500 gold pieces and some sort of mutation.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 22nd Feb, 2011 - 6:33am

24th Feb, 2011 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

I want to replace point blank shot for Power attack on my feat selection before I see combat I thought I had 13 strength (before) my racial modifiers but I now noticed taht I have 13 strength after the -2 racial modifier, so I think it would prove more useful. (Although I may have some trouble determining how to use it. I read up on it in my PHB but I think I may be doing it wrong in my head. Either way, I am sure someone here can assist my complications.) If you have a problem with this it is fine and I'll keep them how they are.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Mar, 2011 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters - Page 12

No I have no problem with the switch although if you are a fighter your going to want a high strength. The power attack feat is a little confusing. Basically you can take away points from your attack roll and add them to your damage.

The party is heading out north now. If you want to get into this adventure please introduce your character in the game thread now.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2011 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

Hi its my first time here so ..
Player: erik
Name: eriksan
Race: half elf
Starting Class: rouge
Alignment: Neutral Chaotic
Religion: Olidammara (god of Rouges)

Strength 12
Dexterity 14
Constitution 13
Intelligence 11 11
Wisdom 13
Charisma 15
Money 20

BaseAttackBonus 0
FortitudeSave 0
WillSave 0
ReflexSave 2
HitPoints 7
ArmourBonus 0
ArmourIndex -1
ShieldIndex -1
appraise 1
balance 3
bluff 7
climb 2
diplomacy 3
disable device 4
disguise 5
escape artist 3
hide 6
intimidate 4
listen 3
move silently 6
open lock 6
search 3
spot 4

Equipment:

Dagger
Club
Rapier
Studded leather
Backpack (2)
Musical instrument (1)
Thieves' tools (1)
Entertainer's outfit (1)
Traveler's outfit (1)

armor proficiency light
persuasive
simple weapon proficiency
Sneak attack
Trapfinding

Language Common
Language elven

Reconcile Edited: vampir on 23rd Mar, 2011 - 7:35pm

> TOPIC: PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.