Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game - Page 42 of 64

Lwentano looks at the elf. "We are going - Page 42 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Apr, 2011 - 12:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 64 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (64) »
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons Play By Post This thread is were the GM will post what is going on in the game. Also the Party Leader will post here the actions of the party. Oliron as DM.
Dungeons and Dragons
24th Mar, 2011 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game - Page 42

Out of Character:: I have never run into a player curing an animal, I am unfamiliar with the skill. I did a little research and found there is a skill to it so you will need to roll a 4d20's. I assume curing (drying) does not take long, if otherwise please tell me. I kind of remember my uncle curing an animal hide over several months.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2011 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game
A Friend

Game Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

Out of Character:: Curing leather takes longer. Drying or curing a animal hide can be done quicker using smile.gif I guess we will see how it turns out.

In Character:: 4D20s with no modifications:18, 16,14, 8

I got to love my dice roller on cell phone

29th Mar, 2011 - 9:15am / Post ID: #

Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Three of Lwentano's skins turn out right, the last is burnt dry and brittle.

As the sun begins to rise on the party, Lwentano sees a trail of blood leading to the northwest.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2011 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 42 Game Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

Lwentano will be a bit disappointed that all four did not come out but he will make sure the other three are kept with him.

HE will look at the trail leading to the northwest and say lets head that way.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2011 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

All of a sudden I appear(an elf) from the bushes well Hello my brave friends my name is eriksan I see you had an entrusting night I would have helped but I hate violence. I am a city elf and really hate hate the forest so in a dangerous place like that id like to join brave souls like you.. In your expedition so where are we going he asks smiling?

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2011 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lwentano spins to the side ringing up bow with a arrow at the ready. HE just about releases it when he sees that the person is just a traveler. HE lowers his bow and looks the newcomer over.

"If you do not like violence then you do not want to travel with us. We intend to do some grievous harm to some goblins."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2011 - 6:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Play Post D&D Dark Calling Game - Page 42

Really this is your quest to kill goblins? Violently? I am more of a traveler then killer but right now here its interesting to see how you'll do. Another pair of hands may help in your quest and will see maybe there will be more then a bunch of goblins in our way. So I think I'll join you for now said the elf smilingly.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2011 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Play Post D&D Dark Calling Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 42

Lwentano looks at the elf. "We are going this way." He indicates the North West. "If we run into trouble and a fight is needed try to stay out of the way."

Lwentano heads down the path made by the blood.

> TOPIC: Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.