Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game - Page 53 of 64

Kayle shakes his head at the waitress, and - Page 53 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jul, 2011 - 3:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 64 pgs.  49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57  ...Latest (64) »
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons Play By Post This thread is were the GM will post what is going on in the game. Also the Party Leader will post here the actions of the party. Oliron as DM.
Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2011 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game
A Friend

Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game - Page 53

Doro lo walks over to the dwarves and said, "greetings my name is doro lo. I am in a town of which I have never been, and I am running low on cash and supply's. I could not help but over hear your conversation about some one needing help to the south. Could you please tell me more about this, and also, this mine to the north would not happen to be a gold mine would it."

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2011 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Game Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

Doro lo

The dwarves stop taking drinks of ale from their wooden mugs long enough to answer you.

One cocks up his eyebrow, looking Doro lo over, "Yeah to the south is Nog swamp, the lizard men there used to be neutral, sometimes even friendly. Now they are trying to stop the flow of sea bound vessels threw their rivers. The lizard-folk have reportedly attacked at Fort Whetstone. As for the mines to the north, they hold what they hold. I don't think your going to be welcome in them though."
---
Cliff finishes his long yawn and blinks his watery eyes trying to clear them. He rubs them thinking he is being deceived. He sees men on horseback riding towards the caravan from the plains. Five are coming from the northeast and 4 from the southwest.

They are still a little over 100 feet out, this is the beginning of round 1.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 24th Jul, 2011 - 11:15am

23rd Jul, 2011 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Kayle was covered in head to toe by his long cloak which was almost like a robe. He had its hood drawn over his head and had a brown cloth covering the lower part of his face, from his nose down. His magical dagger was concealed in his cloak and his sword was strapped across his back.

He had overheard from some people that the town he had happened by was called "Klagek". From some experience in adventuring, he figures that the people in the tavern might have some tasks or information for him. So he makes his way there.

24th Jul, 2011 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Page 53 Game Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

Kayle is not an odd sight in Klagek, he weaves in and out of the town foot traffic with ease. Quickly he finds himself directed to the Lucky Sprite, a local tavern. Once inside he inquires on tasks or information about any adventures.

He overhears a conversation between a halfling and two dwarves at a table. They are speaking of a possible quest to the south. It seems Nog Swamp has become a hostile place of late. The lizard-folk there are hindering trade threw the rivers and have even attacked Fort Whetstone.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 24th Jul, 2011 - 4:55am

24th Jul, 2011 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

Game Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

Kayle makes his way a bit closer to the dwarves and halfling, and then leans against the wall of the tavern attempting to learn more.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2011 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cliff drops his arms limply to his sides, crossbow pointed at the ground. "Anyone know who these people might be?" he asks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jul, 2011 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Play Post D&D Dark Calling Game - Page 53

Cliff is wondering who the attackers are as arrows sail into his location. The cloaked men on horseback have closed the distance and will be in melee range soon. The footman (who complains constantly about his wife) next to Cliff, takes an arrow in the chest and drops dead to the ground.
---
Kayle eavesdrops on the nearby conversation. He doesn't gain much more information other than one of the dwarves has an itchy butt. A very attractive waitress approches Kayle and asks if she can get him something.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 25th Jul, 2011 - 12:13am

25th Jul, 2011 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Play Post D&D Dark Calling Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 53

Kayle shakes his head at the waitress, and says in his politest tone "No, but thanks for the offer." Then he turns to the dwarves and halfling and approaches. "I plan on going to Fort Whetstone." Kayle said, "How dangerous is the road to the fort? Could one or two travelers make it there safely if they knew how to defend themselves?"

> TOPIC: Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.