Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game - Page 59 of 64

"Alright fellows, let us press onward." - Page 59 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Aug, 2011 - 2:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

07th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 64 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63  ...Latest (64) »
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons Play By Post This thread is were the GM will post what is going on in the game. Also the Party Leader will post here the actions of the party. Oliron as DM.
Dungeons and Dragons
14th Aug, 2011 - 7:13am / Post ID: #

Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game - Page 59

Tesk, you leave the city ready and eager for adventure. You have just traveled threw a few hills, the sun begins to set.

Tesk must decide weather to keep moving in the darkness or set up camp for the night.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2011 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game
A Friend

Game Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

Tesk weighs his options, and decides that lighting his lantern and pressing on will get him to his destination quicker, and traveling in the dark is safer than camping alone in the wilderness at night. He plans to camp near sunrise wherever that finds him, or near the edge of the swamp whichever comes first. The desire to not sleep in the swamp out ways the need for speed.

14th Aug, 2011 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Right around the time of sunrise Tesk comes to the edge of the swamp. He sees two figures in the distance nearer the swamp, one is tall the other short. The figures have not yet noticed Tesk, they are looking out over the swamp.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2011 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 59 Game Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

Readying his sling, but knowing that these two humanoids might be the travelers the bartender was talking about, he shouts out and says, Who goes thee? I am a traveler searching for the fort that has been recently been assaulted by lizardfolk, if we are in the same quest, mutual cooperation may be beneficial to both parties. Respond!

15th Aug, 2011 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Game Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

[Out of character]:If Kayle and Tical are the ones he is yelling to then this will happen, if they aren't then you can discard this Oliron.[Out of Character]

Kayle turns around his hand in his cloak and yells back, "Ah yes, we are on our way to Fort Whetstone come closer so we may speak with out having to yell."

15th Aug, 2011 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Yes, sorry for the vagueness but the players wouldn't have known for sure if the other was not hostile. The three players are meeting up at the swamp's edge, just at dawn. Tesk will be very tired but can trek further. I will need con rolls from him every 2-3 hours (in game time).

international QUOTE
The Swamp The adventurers find no treasure to speak of. They wake from camp to a humid sticky day. Every so often a slight breeze brings a cool release from it. The emptyness of civilization is immediatly evident as the swamp lays out before them. You see makeshift wooden bridges dotting the area, a muddy patchy path leads between them.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 15th Aug, 2011 - 6:52am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2011 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Play Post D&D Dark Calling Game - Page 59

Greetings my name is Doro lo, and it is a pleasure to have another person on this journey. Please allow me to test this bridge to make sure it is safe to travel on.
Doro lo slowly steps on the bridge keeping an eye on his surrounding and keeping low so he can jump back at any moment. If he fells it is safe he slowly crosses and waits at the other end.

15th Aug, 2011 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Play Post D&D Dark Calling Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 59

"Alright fellows, let us press onward." Kayle says as he follows Doro Lo. He trys to keep a good look at his surroundings, the Lizard Folk dwell around here, he remembered. "I will take up the rear," he says, "you look tired and by the way I am Kayle."

I guess Kayle would need a spot check if he is looking for something so here it is. If it is unnecessary just discard it.
Spot=14 with bonuses

> TOPIC: Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.