Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game - Page 60 of 64

Aleric considers the barkeeps suggestion of - Page 60 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Aug, 2011 - 5:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 64 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons Play By Post This thread is were the GM will post what is going on in the game. Also the Party Leader will post here the actions of the party. Oliron as DM.
Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2011 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game
A Friend

Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game - Page 60

(Out of Character: I rolled an 18 for my con roll with con mod)

I may need to rest soon [guys] but I can carry on for a little while longer.

Sponsored Links:
16th Aug, 2011 - 8:37am / Post ID: #

Game Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

The party of three now heads into the swamp. You travel threw mucky pathways and wooden bridges when needed. After a few hours travel threw the swamp you are in thick vegetation.

You can hack your way threw the somewhat I'll groomed trail but it takes time and energy.

I need another roll[d20] (maybe make it 2) from Tesk.

Kayle can understand with his looking about that this environment might hold hidden dangers. A swamp beast striking suddenly from the thick vegetation, dragging one of them under the black water for a meal. A swarm of bloodthirsty bugs or poisonous snakes.

Basically your spot check informs you of the immediate dangers. Kayle cannot see them exactly, then understands they could be anywhere.

16th Aug, 2011 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

A bright flash appears and the tearing sound of thunder echoes throughout Klagek as a planar portal opens. The portal emits rays of bright light and in the midst of this light, the silhouette of a humanoid emerges. As the portal closes the image of a young human can be seen. He (Aleric) stands 6'3" with long blond hair and austere blue eyes that peer curiously at each villager and their surroundings.

Aleric saunters through the town looking from one way to another as if he were walking through a museum. Eventually I make my way to what appears to be a tavern. I cautiously approach a patron and ask "what is this place?"

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2011 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 60 Game Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

(if its for my con I got a 10+2=12 and 14+2=16)
Tesk looks around and asks his compatriots, where they are from and tells them they he was an orphan that got orphaned and had to survive off his magic and cunning. So he was a native of Klagek that is now looking for his place in the world.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2011 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

Doro lo turns to Tesk and says, my parents where killed when I was young, and I had to steal to survive. As I grew older I stole to live comfortably, after awhile I was wanted in many places, so I started to wander. As I wandered my stealth became better. I learned to hide from monsters and steal from them to. And now I find my self here hoping to right some wrongs and atone for some of my sins. But anyways maybe we should rest here for a bit, so where not too tired when we get closer to danger.

Reconcile Edited: Tical on 16th Aug, 2011 - 2:27pm

17th Aug, 2011 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Kayle draws his greatsword and begins to hack a path through the vegetation. "We need to hurry up and get there, this place is a bit unnerving." Kayle's eyes still attempt to track any movement or sign of danger.

Spot Check:7 With Bonuses

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Aug, 2011 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

Play Post D&D Dark Calling Game - Page 60

Klagek
Aleric questions a local tavern owner about his whereabouts. The bartender gives him a quick run down of his location, followed by a puzzled blank stare. After several moments the bartender blurts out that there is a Fort to the south in need. He just saw 3 people head there yesterday.
---
The Swamp
The party moves on somewhat impaired by the thick vegetation. After about an hour they must stop due to the heat and weariness of marching threw muck.

I need to have actions for the party and any rolls you may need. You are going to have to set up camp here for at least 2 hours, by then it will be nightfall.

17th Aug, 2011 - 5:35am / Post ID: #

Play Post D&D Dark Calling Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 60

Aleric considers the barkeeps suggestion of heading south remarking "this may work out to my favor. I seem to be in need of protection myself. How fortified is this fort and why does it find itself in need?"

+  « First of 64 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 

> TOPIC: Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.