Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game - Page 62 of 64

Aleric unsheathes his longsword and lays it - Page 62 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Aug, 2011 - 7:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 64 pgs.  58 59 60 61 62 63 64 
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons Play By Post This thread is were the GM will post what is going on in the game. Also the Party Leader will post here the actions of the party. Oliron as DM.
Dungeons and Dragons
18th Aug, 2011 - 8:32am / Post ID: #

Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game - Page 62

The party finds some ground that is not wet and cut out a camp from the foliage. The local bugs are beginning to be annoying. Just as the sun is setting (technically no one is asleep yet) the party is surprised to see a lizard man coming at them at a clip. The lizard man is growling and moaning almost in a fever as it half stumbles half trots, sort of, towards the party.

The lizard man is obviously hostile and coming in for an attack so the party defends themselves.
Kayle brings his sword to bear and takes a stab at the lizard man but misses.

Tesk gets the first hit with his longsword, doing noticeable damage to the enemies body. It is immediately obvious this lizard man has been dead for some time as the stench from it almost overcomes the parties senses.

Doro lo lets an arrow fly and hits the target, it does not drop the thing.

The undead lizard man swings an awkward fist at Kayle and barley hits him (3 damage). Kayle retaliates with his sword, chopping the lizard man in two, finishing off the foe (the battle is over).

Fort Whetstones walls are not made of wood, but stone.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 18th Aug, 2011 - 9:28am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2011 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game
A Friend

Game Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

(Out of Character: I don't have a Long Sword, I have a dagger, and a sling)
I fasten its head on a sharpened stick and post it outside of camp before we go to bed. I also help dispose of the rest of the corpse.

19th Aug, 2011 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Leo I am sorry for the mix up, I was pretty tired last night and must have mixed up the two characters.

You dispose of the rest of the corpse pushing it into the slow moving water. You find an old large stick, using it to post its head out of camp the direction you consider to be the front.

The rest of the evening flies by with no problems. Your party wakes refreshed and ready to go early the next morning, it is already warm.

19th Aug, 2011 - 5:21am / Post ID: #

Page 62 Game Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

Aleric readies his pack and does his best to conceal evidence of encampment. When the remaining party members are ready to head out Aleric covers the rear.

19th Aug, 2011 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Game Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

Kayle will get his things ready and does his best to leave no trace that they were there. But after looking at the path he carved through vegetation he figures it is hopeless.

When all the others are ready, he will take the front and continue cutting a path to their destination.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2011 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Doro lo picks up camp and also his caltrops, he tries to leave no trace of camp. He then files in line in the middle.
(Out of character: if you want I can go ahead and try to sneak and scout the area.)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Aug, 2011 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Play Post D&D Dark Calling Game - Page 62

The party pushes on towards Fort Whetstone. They are fraught with more of the same, thick vegetation and mucky terrain. After only a few hours They come to a clearing and can see the Fort in front of them. Approaching it (60 feet away), they are stopped suddenly by someone shouting from the walls.

Voice from the Fort, "Who goes there, lie your weapons down, we will come out to you!"

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 19th Aug, 2011 - 6:18pm

19th Aug, 2011 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Play Post D&D Dark Calling Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 62

Aleric unsheathes his longsword and lays it at his feet along with his shortbow and quiver. Shouting his reply, he states, I am Lord Aleric Cousland of Parlainth. I wish to speak with your captain if I'm permitted to."

+  « First of 64 pgs.  58 59 60 61 62 63 64 

> TOPIC: Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.