Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game - Page 11 of 64

You can post a different action but right - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jun, 2010 - 7:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 64 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (64) »
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons Play By Post This thread is were the GM will post what is going on in the game. Also the Party Leader will post here the actions of the party. Oliron as DM.
Dungeons and Dragons
9th Jun, 2010 - 7:07am / Post ID: #

Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game - Page 11

The standing figures are emanating a touch of evil, the cave itself seems drenched in it. Val takes a moment to recover from the overwhelming assault on her very being.

While deliberating the party is seized upon by a foul smelling gust. The odorous wind seems belched from the cave itself.

The evil figures (probably lemures) remain stationary. Their backs turned still to the cave entrance.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 9th Jun, 2010 - 7:10am

Sponsored Links:
10th Jun, 2010 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Game Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

Aive
While the detect evil was being used, Aive would have tried to set up a trip rope, and sprinkle some caltrops across on the inside of the cave entry, He will search for a secure spot either side of the cave to tie off the rope.

Search 17,
use rope 22,
moving silently 17.

Once done, success or fail he will step to the back of the group and ready his sling.
13init
17 attack roll
2 damage with sling

Del Attack roll = 25 crit
damage = 23 (26 if target is within 30)
init roll was 17 but action delayed until Val gives the word

If immune to crits damage = 7 (8 if in 30').

Myrrani
Ranged touch attack 11
Damage 3
Init

Lwentano
Will shoot arrows too but he will not attack until we have the rope trap set up. If people attack before that then yes he will attack.

D20 rolls: 14, 19, 11, 17, 9, 15 these are without bonuses with bonuses 17,22,14,20,12,18

D8 damage: 7, 7, 5, 7, 8, 4 without bonuses. With bonuses 8,8,6,8,9,5

10th Jun, 2010 - 5:21am / Post ID: #

Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

We are going to need JPatt's actions and rolls as well. Sorry but we can't really start without him. It would not be very fair.

10th Jun, 2010 - 6:04am / Post ID: #

Page 11 Game Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

Oops sorry, here it is

JPatt

Readies for melee
D20: 14 (+2 M/BAB +1 Mag) = 17
Damage: 7 (+1 Mag) = 8?
Init 13

Also
Myrrani got 18 for init

10th Jun, 2010 - 8:37am / Post ID: #

Game Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

Aive scurries about, securing a rope across the entrance and sprinkling some caltrops at the entrance.

Once the figures are revealed to be evil by the paladin, Del lets loose his arrow. His aim is perfect and the arrow strikes the nearest figure in the back of the head. Black goo erupts from the wound as the figure slowly falls forward, headlong onto the cave floor, dead. Another lemure past his initial target is also hit by the arrow. The arrow sticks into the lemure's back but does not drop it.

Slowly the figures turn around to face the party. Their faces torn into gruesome expressions of horror. Silently they walk towards the group.

Myranni looses her magic acid at the monsters but misses her target.

As the creatures walk on Lwentano shoots his arrows. The two arrows find their marks and both drop a lemure. Both are hit in the chest.

(Val you aren't in melee yet, I can hold that roll though for when you enter melee. The lemures only travel 20' per round and you've killed any this round that would have made it to the group. Four lemures are now 10 feet away. There are four more at 20' distance and another four at 30'.)

Aive spits out a bullet from his sling, it bounces harmlessly off a lemure's head.

Gefuth takes off running down the trail, back towards the river.

11th Jun, 2010 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game

Val stands her ground waiting for the foul beings to breach the cave entrance. She waits behind the caltrop and rope trap with the others.

Myrrani steps forward letting loose a devastating attack. Flames shoot forth from her hands torching every lemure in sight. Crackling of skin and black smoke ensue. She ducks back again as arrows fly forth from Lwentano and Del.

When the smoke clears only 6 lemures remain, less than half of what was there some 15 seconds ago. They are charred and smouldering. As the surviving lemures step over their fallen they loose valuable time. Still the creatures have been unable to even get in range to land a single blow.

Starting round three: Lwentano kills two more lemures leaving 4. They are wounded from the burning hands spell.

Sorry I skipped you Aive, I kind of skipped Val too. I know that isn't very nice but I think you guys got this. If either of you want to add what you were doing in round two I can probably try and add it into the text for round 3. Almost like you were delaying actions.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 11th Jun, 2010 - 5:41am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jun, 2010 - 6:56am / Post ID: #

Play Post D&D Dark Calling Game - Page 11

Val thanks Heironeous for the party's success in battle so far, but looks around warily for airborne threats.

OOC: What? Do I roll again or ...? I don't understand. I posted my action and you said you'd hold it, then skipped me - does that mean you literally skipped me, or is the action still holding? It's ok if you want to use my previous post, if it's needed at all.

11th Jun, 2010 - 7:01am / Post ID: #

Play Post D&D Dark Calling Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

You can post a different action but right now I am holding your attack for when an opponent comes into range. Unless you state otherwise that will be your next action once its parameters are met.

You see nothing in the sky that would pose a threat.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 11th Jun, 2010 - 7:02am

> TOPIC: Play By Post D&D Dark Calling Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.