PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 4 of 82

Kiaya staggers to her feet taking a few mouthfuls - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Mar, 2010 - 9:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (82) »
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is where the players will post their actions and thoughts on the game. Dungeons and Dragons
25th Mar, 2010 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 4

"Brother," Valdien says looking up, "I almost forgot you were there. You are so quiet sometimes. Well now here is something important that needs to be done, so I advise you to keep your mind on important matters, and keep up, as we take Jack here to fulfill this destiny appointed by Heironeous himself!"

The paladin turns looks to Lwentana in confirmation then back to Grumar. "So... The rumor of Tobolar killing Nargoz - that was unfortunate speculation that got started, or intentional misdirection? At any rate, our charge is still the same, and the safety and anonymity of Jack is the prime objective, and it will be done, Father Grumar."

After hearing the priest's last thoughts, Valdien performs the Heironeousian benediction and bows formally to Grumar, then turns to the others.

"I must spend a time in supplication for strength and guidance, then I feel we should leave as soon as possible, if you are determined to also accompany the boy."

With that, the young warrior assumes the appropriate prostrations and begins prayer.

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2010 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

"Valdien, I heard the priest's words as well, so there really isn't much point it advising me to do this as you know I will", Gabriel reminded his "brother", with a raised eyebrow and a smile, and also a hint of the question of why the younger is advising the older. "But of any case, I will join you", he says as he followed his brother in the appropriate prostrations and begins his prayers as well.

ooc: So what will Gabriel's place in the party be, the party leader? Like I was asked to play in the KNtoran's Game?

Rather off topic, but...
Ugh, I'm horrible at entrances. My first post I wrote to be off the idea that, as I had not posted earlier in the game, Gabriel was not there, so I post as if he had just got there. I can now see that wasn't the right idea.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2010 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread
A Friend

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I will await for you out side my sword and bow are ready.

Lwentano leaves the boy and the two knights to their prayers. He does not understand why some are so enamored by the gods. if he ever meets one maybe he will think differently. Right now he feels that gods are just a way for priests to get your hard earned money.

OOC: If you want party leader take it Thomaslee

27th Mar, 2010 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Rather off topic, but...
Thanks, I wasn't shure If I should have just jumped in, or waited for an opening like you provided.

Kiaya pokes her head up awkwardly from the back of the wagon after being spotted. Unleashing an unexpected belch followed by a drunken giggle she scratches her head looking a little cross eyed and begins to speak in a loud whisper "Good den, my gentles and lady--*hiccups* I am Kiaya, do as thou wilt with thee as I know not of my future." Kiaya takes a last chug of wine before before throwing the empty bottle over the railing carelessly before speaking again, much louder this time. "By my troth! Thou mustn't take thee back thither!" she pleaded "They haven't the time for a drunken Monk shuch as thee self." *hiccups*

Kiaya could no longer see straight nor did she have complete understanding of her surroundings

She began to wobble drunkenly in wagon. "Wench, beakers all around!" She demanded before dropping unconscious.

Reconcile Edited: Rissa on 27th Mar, 2010 - 5:46pm

27th Mar, 2010 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Gabriel looked up from his prayers when he heard the belch and giggling. He watched Kiava closely as she introduced herself. He stands ready to offer a greeting in return when he saw Kiava starting to fall, he quickly moves forward to catch her and prevent her from hurting herself. "Easy there", he says as he set her down more comfortably and helped her to consciousness a bit, "I think you have had enough to drink my lady".
ooc: I'll take the position then. Question Rissa, how did you get your participation up to a 100% already?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Mar, 2010 - 5:53pm

27th Mar, 2010 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread

OOC: I havn't signed off in 3 days. Or if I have then not for long. Plus the 2 days I have been a member of the community I have made 30-odd posts, averaging higher than 17 posts a day I think.

Kiaya was caught and lowered to the ground easily where she gained consciousness once again. She blinked hesitantly in her drunken state until her vision began to focus again peering into the face of Gabriel. "Ye art quite handsome." she said before turning her head and beginning to violently vomit.

Kiaya would wipe the spew from her chin. "Too much to drink? Nay! Drinking *hiccup* makes thee joyful and happy" she replied, follow by another giggle.

OOC: Yes... An alcoholic monk biggrin.gif

Reconcile Edited: Rissa on 27th Mar, 2010 - 6:32pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Mar, 2010 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 4

"Please my lady", Gabriel asks as he watched Kiaya vomit, "You need to understand when you have had enough, and give yourself the respect you deserve", Gabriel explains to the young woman, and ignored the smell of the vomit.
At her words that drinking makes one joyful and happy he says, "There is other means of happiness my lady", Gabriel tells Kiaya, giving her a drink of water to help her clear her head a bit, "I, Gabriel, can say that being with family and friends can make thee happy and fill thee with joy", he gives her for an example.
ooc: Nice, this will be interesting.

27th Mar, 2010 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Kiaya staggers to her feet taking a few mouthfuls of water before spitting it out in disgust. "And what might YE call THIS!?" she loudly asked with a sour look upon her face as if she had eaten a lemon.

Kiaya tries desperately to remember the kind words spoken to her by Gabriel but lost her train of thought when given a drink of water

She pokes Gabriel in the chest continuously growing a goofy grin "Mayhap thou will fetch the ale next time before your prayers good sir."
She then took a seat closing her eyes and enjoying the intake of fresh air as her world spun in circles inside her mind. "Drunkenness is a lot like meditating, if thou can see past the double images and the *hiccup* mobility problems then thou can see the deeper hidden aspects that thee mind can achieve."

Kiaya was starting to sober up slightly.

Noticing she was starting to babble Kiaya turned to Gabriel in confusion "I know not thy names, nor where ye is headed." She crosses her legs suddenly "I sure hope thither is a privy. I have not urinated in ages." she explained.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (82) »

> TOPIC: PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.