PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 7 of 82

Val frowns, partially satisfied with Gabriel's - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Mar, 2010 - 7:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 82 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (82) »
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is where the players will post their actions and thoughts on the game. Dungeons and Dragons
29th Mar, 2010 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 7

Rather off topic, but...
[Link Removed] Yes actually, if you see in the link I have provided. There is no single character I am basing her from. I have just watched a few movies that seemed to focus around 'drunken fist style Kung Fu' and thought it would be rather fun to incorporate into a character but I am mostly just getting a feel for the character and developing as I go. I think my only objective is to look poor mannered and defenseless but able to perform astonishing if need be.

Kiaya jumps off the rock swiftly and walks over to Sir Valdien and proceeds to stretch and arm around one side to her other shoulder pulling her close like a good friend
"Aye Sir Valdien, thus be our resting point so ye best make yourself comfortable for the night" Kiaya would then plant a kiss on his / her cheek before setting up a spot for the night on the side of the road.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Linking to external sites or referencing them for the sake of "look at this" is not allowed here and is considered a form of spamming. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
29th Mar, 2010 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

"I agree we should make camp, as we could use the rest, I will take first watch. Lwentano could you take second watch, and brother third", Gabriel asks the group. After receiving answers for these questions, Gabriel will turn his attention to his sibling. To her request, Gabriel sighs, "I will try hard not to be protective of you, but that is all I can promise, as I would hate nothing more than to lose you. I will agree to walk beside you and not above you though on this journey, as I see your point, but it will be hard for me", Gabriel places his large hand on his sister's shoulder. "But can I count on you not to take too many risks, on this adventure, as it will allow me not to worry so much.
ooc: Rissa, did you know there is Drunken Master Prestige Class in the Complete Warrior? I"ll try to get a link, or get the information on it to see if you would like to consider it to showcase Kiaya. If so, you can show it to the DM to see if he would consider it.

29th Mar, 2010 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: Drunken Master Prestige Class? Never heard of it, but a monk would go perfectly for the image I have in my head.
"At 20th level, a monk becomes a magical creature. She is forevermore treated as an outsider rather than as a humanoid (or whatever the monk's creature type was) for the purpose of spells and magical effects."
I know 20th level is a LONG way away, but it is kind of like a Buddhist fulfilling her dream to become one with cosmic energy.
I have so many ideas swirling around randomly for this character but as a very spiritual person myself, studying buddhism for a few years, and also being a psychonaut I think I can somewhat relate more to a monk, especially an alcoholic where I have had / have substance abuse problems.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2010 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread
A Friend

Page 7 Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

I think as long as the light hold we should go check out that farm house. I do not like the looks of a abandoned farm house with some repairs made with no one present. I wonder if this is a possible forward base the goblins we heard of are using.

Lwentano loosens the sword in his scabbard as he starts walking towards the empty farm house. He readies his shield in case of a surprise attack.

30th Mar, 2010 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Kiaya rubs her eyes after hearing Lwentano, clenching her fists she rises to her feet and swiftly follows
"I know not how useful I may be without some ale in me, or wine at least." she whispers loudly as they near the farm house.

30th Mar, 2010 - 5:42am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread

ooc: The abandoned farm is empty. There are signs of previous use but not recent. (no monsters, yet)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Mar, 2010 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 7

Gabriel says, "I wish to take a closer look", moving around looking at every corner, in shelves, exc.
ooc: Rolled a 1d20 for Wisdom to search area, with mod: 14

30th Mar, 2010 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

Val frowns, partially satisfied with Gabriel's reply. "It's not about taking chances, it's about destiny, I do what I do because I see a different vision than most other people - I see a new way for good and justice and equality to become greater forces in the world. That's all."

Valdien's countenance changes easily, as though the previous few moments forgotten. "Now... There is shelter, as it could be called so... No roof, but walls... And I use the term loosely... Better than, how you say, a "shop steek en ze eye".

Waving the others to follow, the paladin sets about making the "house" as secure and sheltering as possible.

> TOPIC: PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.