PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 69 of 82

Philo agrees with Aive and returns to the - Page 69 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Sep, 2010 - 1:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 82 pgs.  65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73  ...Latest (82) »
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is where the players will post their actions and thoughts on the game. Dungeons and Dragons
7th Sep, 2010 - 7:39am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 69

SA Aive wonders back to the bartender of the Lucky sprite, swirling his coins around in the tip jar he frowns upon them as he hands them to the bartender, with a guesturing nod,

"these are for you, do you know where I may find or who in this town deals with or owns, lets say, coins of a platnium nature?"

Altho the disease of greed snaps at my heels, I assure you I wish to obtain such coin for noble reasons, Do you recall a man passing through by the name of Jul, I'm sure he would have been a strange fellow, a bit obsessive and neat, carrying a journal and general mage things...

Or have you herd of the group who call themselves the Dark?

If you can help me or point me in the direction of one who can I shall perform for you again tonight, and again all tips truly yours.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2010 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Philo shares the disturbed ramblings he has been translating from the journal as the group meets over a simple breakfast.

"I am planning to wander town and see what I can learn of these people and if anything interesting is occuring in the surrounding areas."

gather information +3
unmod rolls: 14 17 17 11

listen +3
unmod rolls: 9 13 5 7

Philo will also be examining the nicer dwellings for possible visits in the wee hours of the night.

knowledge architecture +4
knowledge local +4
search +7
spot +3
unmod rolls: 19 20 14 15

OOC: not sure what you need so provided what I thought would apply

7th Sep, 2010 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After meeting with Philo and the others in the morning, Myrrani spends the day calling forth her familiar. (Small monstrous spider)

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2010 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 69 Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Lwentano will go to the market place and restock his travel rations. HE will make sure he has enough for two weeks. He will also make sure his arrow stock is refilled and any mends that need to be made to his armor.

8th Sep, 2010 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Aive displeased by the results of the conversation and more so by the absence of wealth in this town, takes his coins and parts.

Aive bumps into Philo and has a very awkward conversation trying to inconspicuously find out if they are on the same level,
More importantly if he is interested in making some extra coin....

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2010 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Philo thinks he understands what Aive is trying to get at, and drops a few hints of his plans to visit a couple wealthy houses later that evening.

He also shares what little he has picked up and asks if Aive would like to visit the wizard camp and see what kind of fun things they have and maybe they will have more information on evil magic than the locals.

Philo will also replenish his rations (1 week worth) and arrows as they pass through town

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Sep, 2010 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 69

I think were in this town till tomorro, thats when Myrrani finishes calling her familiar.

So we might as well scope the houses do some research, gather some more info
Aive pretty much can't fail on a diplomacy to make people like him. He's just that likeable guy.

Then tomorro early morning make for the wizard camp.

Aive spends his tips on rations.

I don't know what rolls we need to make tho?

17 10 6 19 14 3 un mod

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2010 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 69

Philo agrees with Aive and returns to the northeast side of town to get a better look at the houses and possible entry points, number of people to be alert for, any type of city patrol and the timing of their rounds, etc.

Philo will bring along his Thieves tools, grappling hook, 50 ft of rope, crowbar, sack & pouches, and his sharpened dagger.
If he sees one on the way, Philo will grab a ladder also - no sense in doing it the hard way if you don't have to.

For entering houses:
concentration 1+1=2
balance 2 + 3 = 5
climb 2 + 2 = 4
knowledge architecture 1 + 3 = 4
move silently 4 + 3 = 7
use rope 3 + 3 = 6
tumble 2 + 3 = 5
open lock 3 + 3 = 6
listen 4 + -1 = 3
Ring of Chameleon power +10 hide
Unmod rolls: 14 12 16 12 18

For looking around & deciding what is worth taking:
appraise 2 + 3 = 5
search 4 + 3 = 7
spot 4 + -1 = 3
disable device 2 + 3 = 5
Unmod rolls: 18 8 20 16 18

If noticed:
bluff 1 + 1 = 2
escape artist 3+3=6
survival 2 + -1 = 1
Ring of Chameleon power +10 hide
Unmod rolls: 16 8 18 12 20

Philo will first attempt to hide, then bluff, then escape, then result to violence if cornered.

> TOPIC: PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.