PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 8 of 82

Lwentano is amazed that his arrows seemed - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Apr, 2010 - 12:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 82 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (82) »
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is where the players will post their actions and thoughts on the game. Dungeons and Dragons
30th Mar, 2010 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 8

ooc: Darn... I'm asleep, I can't do anything about the approaching figures. I'm excited though. Finally some action biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2010 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Lwentano brings his bow to play. As he sights in the closest of the four figures he lets loose and arrow as he makes a high pitched whistle to awake his comrades. He does not pause in loading and firing his bow as he lets loose arrows at the oncoming figures. As he hears the others coming to his feet he calmly tells them he thinks zombies are headed their way.

Arise friends I think we have some zombies for company.

For rolls D20: 17, 12, 14, and 13
D6: 1, 4, 2, 4

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 31st Mar, 2010 - 2:17am

31st Mar, 2010 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Gabriel will awaken to the whistle, and arises. After hearing Lwentano's words, Gabriel will don his armor (if able, and enough time), take up his sword with a prayer to his god, and will stand readying to fight.
ooc: Sorry, no muse today. What rolls will Gabriel need?

31st Mar, 2010 - 7:16am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Valdien wakes with a start, confused and disoriented at the sound of alarm and battle. Battle?! The young paladin stumbles to his feet, wondering what is going on, where he put his sword and shield, and why scale armor had to be so heavy.

Thinking she could vaguely make out approaching shapes and realizing there was no time to put on the armor, Val dropped the metal suit to the floor with a leaden clank, and located her sword and shield, feeling immediately more capable and protected as her hand closed around the blade's grip, and she hefted the steel disc on her other arm (1 move action to don).

She thanked Heironeous for and began a quick prayer as she looked around at the surrounding night outside the other walls of the house, seeing movement in all of it, and backed up opposite Lwentano and Gabriel, the three facing outward in a wide W. She was at least glad, in an idle thought of the moment, the combination of it being a cool night and her own habit of staying dressed concealingly, allowed her to be awakened even like this without any career-ruining revelations.

"Jack" she yelled, suddenly remembering the bleary-eyed boy, "get in the center of the room between us. "And you, uh, monk woman," she said, not wasting time to flounder for a name, "at your ready, with us for safety, but I still wish you'd just pick up a stick or a sword like a normal person - I don't want to touch these things if they're what Lwentano says!"

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2010 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

After firing four arrows. Two arrows to the closest two before moving back a bit so he can use sword and shield. Lwentano will look around to see where the other party members are at.

31st Mar, 2010 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

* I don't think it is really needed to say but just in case. Valdien and Gabriel both detect evil coming from the creatures. *

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Apr, 2010 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 8

"I sense great evil coming from these creatures", Gabriel tells everyone, and moves to attack the one near the door, "For Heironeous!"

D20 attacks: 21, 14, 12, 18
D8 damage from long sword: 4,7,3, 6
Got 17 for spot check.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Apr, 2010 - 12:12am

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2010 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

Lwentano is amazed that his arrows seemed to have little or no effect on these creatures. As the first one raws close he swings is sword in and attempt to behead, bearm or even if he has to beleg them.

What evil walks here tonight. To see arrows bounce off. We may have to cut them limb from lib starting with their heads.

D20 spot check rolled a 5

D20 attacks: 17, 4, 8, 19

D8 damage from long sword: 1, 4, 8, 3

Remember I get +5 to attack rolls and +4 to damage

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 1st Apr, 2010 - 12:19am

> TOPIC: PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.