PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 75 of 82

Aive buys some nobles clothes, In his spare - Page 75 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Nov, 2010 - 3:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 82 pgs.  71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79  ...Latest (82) »
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is where the players will post their actions and thoughts on the game. Dungeons and Dragons
18th Oct, 2010 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 75

Myrrani needs to rest at the church for 8 hours to regain her spells, as well as needing healing from the clergy.

Sponsored Links:
19th Oct, 2010 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Well if we got an extra 8 hours to kill Aive will while training members at the guild, train himself in 2 weapon fighting.

Its not good that we keep delaying the trip to the camp, the parade draws closer and closer but I guess at the end of the 8 hours you can give a speach about the plague.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2010 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread
A Friend

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lwentano will get up and go splash some water onto his face to try to clear his head some. HE will then make his way down to the training area and train with some of the local guards to see what other things he hears.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2010 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 75 Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Seeing one of the guard motion him over Lwentano will join them. HE is interested in any thing they can tell him about the council member as in times of day he comes to the city and departs. HE will also see if this person is well liked or is one that many dislike.

Lwentano will even buy a round of ale for those sitting with him.

29th Oct, 2010 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Upon waking Myrrani asks the clergy where Lwentano went to, and heads off to find him, not wanting to be set upon again for being alone.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2010 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lwentano looks up as Myrrani joins them. He offers her some ale and moves a bit so she can sit beside him. Looking back at the guards he continues to talk to them and will regale them with some tales of his heroic deeds. He will turn their attention back to other things as they get more comfortable with a good looking lady sitting with them. He will also ask Myrrani how she is feeling.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Oct, 2010 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 75

Myrrani rubs her temples and sighs. "I've had an... Interesting time. I'll tell you about it some other time, though. I need to address the people about this situation, and I'm not sure if anyone will believe me, or even what I should say." She sighs again and slams her hands down on the surface of the table as she stands. "There's no time for that now, though. I need to speak, and be heard." She trails off and looks at the men gathered with Lwentano. "Perhaps these fine men here could go and gather the townspeople in the main square for me? It would be oh so helpful, and I'm sure that for strong men like them it wouldn't be any trouble."

1st Nov, 2010 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 75

Aive buys some nobles clothes,
In his spare time he is either training his group, practising two weapon fighting on his own, or flirting his way into the higher social circles and using one person to learn about another as he starts from the bottom.

All the time he will keep tabs on the rest of the party and find out when to meet them where. Once they are ready to move on or need his assistance he will follow

> TOPIC: PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.