PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 76 of 82

I shouldn't jump in like this but - Page 76 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Nov, 2010 - 3:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 82 pgs.  72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80  ...Latest (82) »
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is where the players will post their actions and thoughts on the game. Dungeons and Dragons
16th Nov, 2010 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 76

Myrrani will stop by the church quickly and make sure her story and planned speech match up with what the church has been doing and saying. She'll let them know that she is going to make a speech to the villagers on behalf of the church, regarding this "plague".

After checking her story with the church one final time, she heads to the square, where hopefully the villagers have gathered. She steps up, and draws attention to herself, beginning her speech. She tells how certain symptoms have swept the town, and how, recently, the church has discovered that this is no mere coincidence, but a plague. She states there is no need to panic, that the church has everything under control. However, everyone who has been experiencing strange, vivid nightmares should visit the church so that the clergy can figure out who needs to be quarantined. She tells the townsfolk they will be fine if they remain calm and proceed in an orderly fashion. She expresses her condolences that this has happened so close to the date of the parade, but assures everyone that, should the plague interfere with the planned parade, if they follow the quarantine advice of the church, they should be able to have the parade as soon as the plague disperses. She stresses the necessity of these actions, and repeats that everything will be fine if everyone remains calm.

Bluff: (+18)
1d20+18: 15 + 18 = 33

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2010 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

While she makes her speech Lwentano will watch the crowd from the very back to se if anyone looks suspicious. If he spots anyone he will attempt to follow them and see where they go.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2010 - 7:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

While Apist is alone in his new chambers, he decides to pour himself a drink from the rather large decanter on the bar and flip through the book. After taking a seat by the fire, Apist will begin to read through the text, while performing a continuous dual concentration (9+9=18) and knowledge arcana (14+7=21) check to see if he may be able to collect any imperative information from the text. And on a side note, Apist will also be looking to see if any of these herbs and what not are worth an extraordinary amount, as he is poor.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2010 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 76 Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Lwentano will attempt to follow the three hooded men to see where they go after the speech. He will not get too close to them but attempt to stay out of sight. He is just curious to see where they go and if they do anything in town that could be suspicious. Lwentano will also point out the two drunkards to his friends in the guard and also the three hooded figures. In hopes that they can tell him anything they see them do or have done and if they know them.

19th Nov, 2010 - 6:36am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

OOC: Sorry, had no computer for a few days. I'll try to keep up.

IC:
Myrrani steps forward and shouts at the guards, and anyone else within earshot.

"That's no parade float! Klagek is under attack!"

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2010 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lwentano will get to a place where he can fire arrows at the figures that are riding in the wagon. He will avoid firing at the golem for now. If the golem turns his way he will flee away from it.

D20 with +8 to hit with long bow: 27, 22, 24, 19, 28 (natural 20), 23

D8 damage with +2 damage: 8, 6, 9, 7, 16, 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2010 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 76

Apist will get into a shadowed area near the church where he can see but not be seen. From there he casts made armor on himself, gets ready to use his staff of Summon Monster I, and keeps his two daggers close to the "dark giver" mushrooms, getting ready to utilize the mind-altering properties they posses. Apist asks himself, in a rather grim sort of humor "I wonder if these mushrooms will slow me to make those strangers believe they are 1-legged kobolds that have had 1 too many." Apist snickers to himself....

21st Nov, 2010 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 76

I shouldn't jump in like this but I would like to move faster. Can we just go with what we have after a couple of days. I just want to see the game moving.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 21st Nov, 2010 - 4:00am

> TOPIC: PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.