PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 78 of 82

Myrrani steps back further away from the golem, - Page 78 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Dec, 2010 - 8:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 82 pgs.  74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is where the players will post their actions and thoughts on the game. Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2010 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread
A Friend

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 78

Lwentano will continue to shoot the golem until it is hidden in the smoke. If it does not hide in the smoke he will continue to attack it with rolls given earlier.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2010 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

[[Out of character: I see I have been flung by a massive metal monstrosity. Given that I have shattered, am I still alive?]]

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2010 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lwentano seeing that his arrows are not effective against this huge iron beast will head away from the golem and circle around to assist the south guards in their fight against the robed figures and any others who are fighting against the guards. His arrows he is sure will be useful there.

6th Dec, 2010 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 78 Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Myrrani calls again for Grumar. "Quickly! Hurry! Some wind, or something! Clear out that fog!"

After saying this, she turns and raises her hands, casting magic missile at the golem.

((9 damage.))

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2010 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Lwentano will continue to shoot at any one who is fighting the guards that he can see. He will try to keep a eye on where the one who turned to gas heads. Seeing that he turned to gas Lwentano secretly hopes for a gust of wind to tear the gaseous form apart.

11th Dec, 2010 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Myrrani closes her eyes and cups her hands. Channeling the energy of her familiar, she conjures up a pool of acid in her hands, which she throws at the golem.

ranged touch attack: 15
acid damage: 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 78

Lwentano will move to a place where he can hopefully see the form before it turns back to a figure. IF he is a little late and sees the figure as a man again he will seek to shoot another arrow into him if he is able. IF he sees the gaseous form starting to turn into a person he will attack with arrows hopefully killing him before he knows what hits him.

13th Dec, 2010 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 78

Myrrani steps back further away from the golem, and waits to see the effect of the clergy's magic. She considers fleeing, if the golem proves truly indestructible.

Out of Character:: Well, I don't know what else I can do. My magic has no effect on the golem, and I can't attack anything else. At this point, if the clergy can't destroy it, then we might as well flee the city and try our luck somewhere else.

+  « First of 82 pgs.  74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 

> TOPIC: PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.