PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 79 of 82

As the smoke begins to clear Lwentano will - Page 79 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2010 - 3:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 82 pgs.  75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is where the players will post their actions and thoughts on the game. Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2010 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread
A Friend

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 79

Lwentano will move closer to the vapor while pulling out a water skin. When he gets close to it he will spray the form with water to see if that does anything to it.

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2010 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Myrrani quickly brings up her hands, palms towards the golem, and flares up her magic in a frantic rush, casting Burning Hands at the golem (And anything else close enough behind it to get hit).

3d4: 3, 4, 4
11 damage

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2010 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Rentok, I believe that fire helps heal a iron golem but your character may not realize that. I hope that I am mistaken. smile.gif

17th Dec, 2010 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Page 79 Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Out of Character:: Well, either way, a space laser seems to do the job. I'll have to see if Grumar can teach me that spell.

In Character::
Refl: 13
Will: 17
Fort: 7

Reconcile Edited: Rentok on 17th Dec, 2010 - 1:03am

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2010 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Rolls for saving throws:

Reflex: 14

Will: 8

Fortitude: 17

I do not think I made any of them.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2010 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lwentano will look about for the form for a bit as his ears are now not very useful. He will walk around a bit dazed but will have his bow at the ready and arrow notched if any come out of the cloud that are not guards. He will make sure his back is to a wall so no one sneaks up on him. HE will place himself across the street and down a few yards from the fighting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Dec, 2010 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 79

Myrrani checks to make sure Grumar is being taken care of, then heads out to go help deal with the spiders. She takes a wide berth to avoid the battle.

Upon arrival, she orders the guards to get away from the spiders, then casts Burning Hands on the swarm once they're clear.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2010 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 79

As the smoke begins to clear Lwentano will send arrows into anyone fighting with the guards. He will not fire if there poses a danger to the guards.

D20 with +8: 22, 14, 12, 18, 21, 23

D8 with +2 damage: 8, 4, 3, 6, 9, 8,

+  « First of 82 pgs.  75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 

> TOPIC: PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.