PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 80 of 82

"Hello, My name is Tesk Ac, I believe - Page 80 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Aug, 2011 - 4:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 82 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 82 
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is where the players will post their actions and thoughts on the game. Dungeons and Dragons
30th Dec, 2010 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 80

I rolled 7 nat 20's and stab every one in the face! I then use diplomacy on the later on commers and blame it all on Myranni before casting teleport!

Sponsored Links:
9th Jan, 2011 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

!BANG! Sir Garasthar finds himself facedown in the middle of a street. "Ughhh..." He stands and takes a look around. He immediately kneels where he is and begins praying. Then seeing a nearby tavern heads there. (I am guessing there is one). Upon entering he walks to the barman and asks, "Good sir! I have no idea where I am and only know I am here for a reason. Could you tell me the name of the town I am in as well as the nearby surroundings?"

9th Jan, 2011 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Gunner if you like, until you and Lwentano meet up maybe post your actions in the game thread. I can cut and paste them from here but if you want to post them directly to the game thread that would be ok too.
The very first couple of posts in the game thread have a short layout of the town your in as well as the tavern.

14th Jul, 2011 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 80 Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Cliff you spell was resisted again, barley, good idea to use it on the horse though. I think from the spells description, technically, the horse would soak the spell first either way (it rolled a 15 though).

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2011 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Yeah, I did not understand the spell's description until I read it again at the Hypertext D20 SRD. So both sleep spells would've been cast on every creature around the rider with the crossbow, and it only affects creatures that have 4 Hit Die. Oh well, what's done is done.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2011 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

After wandering for many days, a small half-ling named doro lo wanders into the town. He takes a moment to scan his surroundings, and then enters the tavern. Doro lo tells the barmaid that he is lost, has been wandering for about a week and has no food, water and no idea where he is. He thanks the barmaid for the food and information and gives him 5 silver pieces, then sits down in the farthest corner and eats

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jul, 2011 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 80

Tical I have updated your game in the game thread, please post your actions there. This party thread isn't really used much and is more for the players to, and sometimes GM, to talk out of game.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2011 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 80

"Hello, My name is Tesk Ac, I believe my Services as a mage in this party would be useful, simply tell me how I can be of assistance to you so I may join this quest."

(Out of Character: I don't know if you guys need my character stats but I'll show you it anyways also need help with magic item and mutation. Probably going to have a strength mutation cause its so low don't know, what do you guys think?)

My Character is as Follows (without the strength Mutation):

Character Name: Tesk Ac
Player Name: Tyler
Race: Human
Class(es) & lvl: Sor lvl1
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Religion: Nerull
XP: none
BAB: zero
HP: 9
Str: 7
Dex: 10
Con: 15
Int: 11
Wis: 9
Cha: 17
Fort: 0+2=2
Ref: 0+0=0
Will: 2 + (-1)= 1
Melee: -2
Ranged: 0
Money:21 gp, 9 sp
AC: 0 + 10 + 0= 10

Equipment:

Dagger 1d4 (1)
Sling 1d4 (1)
Bullets, sling (20)
Backpack 2lb (1)
Bedroll 5lb (1)
Blanket 3lb (1)
Caltrops 2lb (1)
Chain (10ft) 2lb (1)
Flint/steel (1)
Grappling hook 4lb (1)
Lantern, bullseye 3lb (1)
Manacles 2lb (1)
Pot, iron 10lb (2)
Pouch, belt 3lb (1)
Rations 1lb (7)
Spell component pouch 2lb (1)
Traveler's outfit 5lb (1)

Skills:

concentration 4 + 2 = 6
knowledge arcana 4 + 0 = 4
spellcraft 4 + 0 = 4

Feats/Specials:

improved initiative
simple weapon proficiency
toughness
Summon familiar

Languages: Common

Sorcerer Spells

Acid Splash -- 0
Read Magic -- 0
Mending -- 0
Prestidigitation -- 0
Charm Person -- 1
Magic Missle -- 1

Spells per Day: 0=5
1=3

+  « First of 82 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 82 

> TOPIC: PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.