PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 10 of 82

Gabriel has his sword on his lap and armour - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Apr, 2010 - 5:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 82 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (82) »
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is where the players will post their actions and thoughts on the game. Dungeons and Dragons
2nd Apr, 2010 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 10

Val blinks and grabs a wooden beam, forcing himself to shop shaking, as the bodies' twitching slows. He also does his best to clean the black ichor off himself and what he can, and decides Lwentano has a good idea and makes a round with his lantern, around the building's area, to check for more visitors, before the group turns in.

"Heironeous preserved us. Should we even stay here, after that? That raven - there was something wrong about it... Something unnatural. And what happened to Jack? The backpack, the wall? What was going on? Jack, you can't do that!" the paladin says, looking back at the building, keeping the child in sight every minute or so. "But you did well, sister Kaiya, though I fear a good deal of it, too much, was pure luck."

OOC: If any rolls are needed for any looking I do, use something from my last post.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2010 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Lwentano is very glad for the rest of the area being quiet. He makes his way back into the hollow farm house. Removing his chain shirt he lays down to get some rest as the next person begins their watch for the rest of the night.

Everything is quiet now I hope that we can salvage some sleep from this night. Tomorrow may prove interesting crossing the forest.

3rd Apr, 2010 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Everyone should try to get some sleep, does anyone feel they can stay on guard tell morning or at least for a while", Gabriel ask the group, "Also I feel someone should stay close to our ward, Jack."
ooc: In about an hour I will have to go, after that I will not be able to post tell Monday.

3rd Apr, 2010 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

* Besides posting actions for the next day, I also need 5d20 rolls / damage rolls *

3rd Apr, 2010 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

SA: Valdal(e/y)n (correct spelling now that I go back and look, oops) takes the first watch, and makes sure first that Jack is kept among the center of the group of adults, and whoever is on watch keeps a particular eye on the boy every so often.

Rather off topic, but...

Obviously, the raven cast some sort of curse on my character, as my D20 rolls were: 10, 9, 10, 5, 4

Since Thomas is gone til Monday, how do we do PL? Either Gabriel or Kaiya can be second watch (whichever the characters would know would be more alert) and then the last if the night actually goes uninterrupted. Valdalen has a sling so *could* use a ranged weapons but in most cases probably wouldn't.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2010 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lwentano rolls five times and gets the following results: 17, 4, 11, 15, 18, and 13.

We need to make a camp. Do we camp here or do we look around and see if we can find a camp site that has some protection from the wind? I figure we have a couple hours before we will need to set camp up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Apr, 2010 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 10

"Wherever it is, it we need to make sure Jack at least, has a good solid amount of available shelter. The rest of you seem to be much better at camping than myself, so I'll defer to experience." Valdalen hated admitting things like that, but there is something to be said for practicality in the face of need. He looked around him at the scenery - it wasn't bad, in and of itself, nature was nature ... Just... Something... Indefinable... Something in the area itself, geographically, seemed *off*...

5th Apr, 2010 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

Gabriel has his sword on his lap and armour by his side, allowing him to be ready to go if needed. When awakened by the howls, and as quietly as possible, prepares for trouble and grabs his armour just in case.
ooc: Gabriel in ready to stand and fight if needed. (Back sorry, it was conference this weekend, preventing me from post at all.)

> TOPIC: PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.