PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 11 of 82

Gabriel wondered if a celebration was going - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Apr, 2010 - 1:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 82 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (82) »
Closed
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is where the players will post their actions and thoughts on the game. Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2010 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread
A Friend

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 11

Glad to have a nice night of sleep without some creature causing them trouble Lwentano wakes refreshed. He goes about getting ready for the days journey to the ruins.

It looks to me that today is a good day for traveling. Lets be off and see if this part we play can be accomplished.

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2010 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

"I agree, I am both eager to get things settled and this boy to this strange goal and hopefully do whatever needs to be done, and home safely, and also see what all this mysterious business is about." Valdalen helps break camp and packs things up, shouldering bags and a few extra things if able, and begins meandering toward their goal.

6th Apr, 2010 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Lady Amber it was an honor to help. I am Gabriel Mechtilde and I am willing to help Heironeous in any way I can", Gabriel gives the old women in greeting with a slight bow.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2010 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 11 Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Lwentano is glad that this part is over. But he can not explain the feeling that this was all too easy for if people wanted this boy they would have tried harder.

I think we need to head back and let the cleric know that the boy was delivered safely.

7th Apr, 2010 - 6:59am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

* The party sees a massive dark rain cloud heading their way from the north west *

7th Apr, 2010 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Valdalen silently shares Lwentano's sense of suspicion at the relative ease with which they were able to deliver the boy, until she sees the approaching storm cloud. "It is always a pleasure even were it not a duty, to be of service to Heironeous, Mother Amber," she says to the woman sincerely, yet keeping an occasional eye on the weather. "I fear we may need, however, to impose upon your hospitality here a while longer, as I don't think it would do to be traveling just now with that overhead." she points to the darkening conditions. Val will also describe their encounter with the lemures and the giant raven, and ask further about this whole business with the boy and this temple.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2010 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread - Page 11

Lwentano looks at the storm cloud as is draws closer and closer to them. He think that this is not a natural storm.

I have to be honest. I am not sure this approaching storm is a good sign. Yes I think seeking shelter in the underground ruins of said temple may be a good thing.

10th Apr, 2010 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

Gabriel wondered if a celebration was going on, as he listened to the festivities. He took off his armour, and got changed. After he finished, he walks to the dining hall.
ooc: I would like someone to take over as party leader. The reason why is that I am having time restraints difficulties. I can still post, but being an effective party leader will be out of the question for now.

> TOPIC: PBP D&D 3.5 Dark Calling Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.