PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 21 of 30

Jump back in when ever you want. Just like, - Page 21 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Sep, 2010 - 5:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 30 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (30) »
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is ONLY for Oliron's Dungeons & Dragons PBP Dungeons and Dragons
27th Aug, 2010 - 9:04am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 21

I am not sure exactly how much the scrolls will go for exactly though it will be a decent amount if sold (I have an idea). I know they are worth a very nice sum of gold though if you find a buyer.

These familiar components might initially be needed to be bought in town.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 27th Aug, 2010 - 9:13am

Sponsored Links:
27th Aug, 2010 - 9:11am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Well, I mean, I still need to take 24 hours to summon it anyways, so I can wait until we get back to town. I should probably sell my sickle, since I deal as much damage barehanded as I do with it.

8th Sep, 2010 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

My computer is going to be in the shop for a week or two. I am stuck using a Wii. Needless to say my posts will be less frequent, my response time might suffer as well.

Sorry for the delays and limited responses, I'll do what I can.

8th Sep, 2010 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 21 Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

I"m unsure how to come in or what to do. I have finished catching up, but I see a problem.
I know that because of Gabriel's personality and such that when he finds out his sister has separated from the group, after having joining them again, he would (in-character, and unless the group convinces him otherwise) follow.
Also what happened? JPatt disappeared and it seems you take control of Val, and then send her off north to the "Ruins of Jorine". *Confused*

15th Sep, 2010 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Well, uh... Yeah. Jpatt left, so rather than have an NPC to protect all the time and look out for, we now have just the 4 of us in the party.

As for your character's personality... You could always have him undergo character change. Sort of a "So long I've been trying to look out for her, but I guess she grew up while I wasn't looking. She's off on her own mission now, she doesn't need me anymore... But you guys could still use my help."

16th Sep, 2010 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

Another possibility, paladins and holy folk has visions at times or go on gut instinct. Maybe Gabriel's gut is telling him he will see Val soon. Further she was capable of protecting herself thus far, why would she be unable now. Having had a vision and in a safe haven.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Sep, 2010 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 21

Thank you Rentok and Oliron, your ideas should work very well.
I think how I will have it work is that Gabriel gets a vision that his sister has left the group, and he is told that he needs to rejoin them. Along the way he would have time to think, and will decide that he will leave his sister for now for her own quest.
What do you think?
Also, a slight change has come about and I have additional week. I will be able to post tell the 27 (read my thread for more information and to understand what I am talking about). Should I have Gabriel join back up now or should I wait.

18th Sep, 2010 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 21

Jump back in when ever you want. Just like, give an introduction, it doesn't have to be long. Just something so that the current players can get an idea of who you are and how you tie in, or whatever.

Also I want to add that silver weapons are more effective against the devil subtypes than magical or normal ones. I don't know, many of you were probably planning on getting a silver weapon but I thought a friendly GM hint would be nice. smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 18th Sep, 2010 - 5:21am

> TOPIC: PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.