PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 22 of 30

How many "thugs" are there? If there - Page 22 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Oct, 2010 - 3:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 30 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (30) »
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is ONLY for Oliron's Dungeons & Dragons PBP Dungeons and Dragons
25th Sep, 2010 - 9:26am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 22

The parade is scheduled for 3 days from "now".

The available silver weapons are pretty much whatever you decide to buy. Val had a vision and I would like to just assume she foresaw what was needed. There are limitations though considering the amount she would be physically able to bring, even with a mount.

I am not sure where Gabriel is. As far as the pc's (save Lwentano and I think Aive) know he doesn't exist. I thought he was going to show, maybe his situation changed.

Sponsored Links:
25th Sep, 2010 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Sorry about that, I was planning on waiting tell I get a laptop in a couple of weeks.
The reason being is that today would be the only time I could post until I get a laptop, with my new job starting Monday and everything.

26th Sep, 2010 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That's ok, it looks like the party will still be in Klagek when you get your laptop (a guess).

You may miss a lot of fun though. These next few days (in game) are most likely going to alter the path of the game.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 26th Sep, 2010 - 3:03am

1st Oct, 2010 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

Page 22 Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

If I wanted to get rid of the nible fingers feat (wich I havent realy used) for two weapon fighting how would I go about that? cost and training time? maybe wait till the level up for it to come into effect?

1st Oct, 2010 - 5:58am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Training time and cost, like you said you haven't used nimble fingers so that could be "forgotten". The cost doesn't have to be in gold either. It could be paid for by other means.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 1st Oct, 2010 - 5:58am

9th Oct, 2010 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

I am not sure what magical item your looking for Myranni. If you had a more specific idea or list I can tell you if it's available.

Just about every magical item can be useful depending on the situation.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Oct, 2010 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 22

Aive and Philo your intelligent enough to understand these rouges your associating with are not top of the line. You would recognize them more as thugs who have rudimentary skills.

Gaining their support may be locked in but controlling them in any form other than violent fear may be unobtainable. You also gather that trying to group them up in guild fashion may be more trouble than it's worth.

10th Oct, 2010 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 22

How many "thugs" are there?

If there is a single person opposing Aive strongly or talking of ideals far from his own (mainly of un nessesary harm) Aive will play along then put two arrows in his back as soon as he turns.

Aive will look for such a person to make an example of even if he has to slightly draw the debate out himself. (being Aive strongly believes this is the only way to control these people since coin alone is not enough. Now he promises coin and their life)

He tells them all there is no longer a place for them in this town as thugs, they join his guild or leave town now.

attack rolls at the -4 for shooting twice
22(nat) 14
damage
25 11

> TOPIC: PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.