PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 25 of 30

As it is no, maybe as a 2nd lvl spell that - Page 25 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Nov, 2010 - 1:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 30 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (30) »
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is ONLY for Oliron's Dungeons & Dragons PBP Dungeons and Dragons
21st Oct, 2010 - 7:40am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 25

I did say before you can train the feat in exchange for other things than gold.

The party is at (around) 4 pm right now.

The parade will take place the day after tomorrow, in the evening.

Lwentano is faced with a decision.
Myranni is just waking at the church.
Aive has just finished training.
Philo I think has moved on, what of Inferatus.

Sponsored Links:
21st Oct, 2010 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

How long will it take to get to the camp? are we going to be able to get there and back before the parade?

22nd Oct, 2010 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The camp is just outside of town maybe an hour walk there and back tops. The parade isn't for another 48 hours.

18th Nov, 2010 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 25 Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

I see we need posts for Aive and Myranni. Aive's last post was pretty broad so I think I can stretch that out and make that his action again for now. It is kind of anti-climatic, working up to a main event and waiting for so long.

So, just a heads up I'm going to be posting right up to the parade in my next post.

19th Nov, 2010 - 9:17am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Sorry, I just reread you post Lwentano. The guards had no information on the hooded figures or the drunkards. They are just observers making their rounds.

26th Nov, 2010 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

Apist: The golem is in a way an item so the identify spell should work on it is my way of thinking. However the spell range is touch, so Apist is going to have to go up and touch the golem to cast it. I'm pretty sure he will need a roll for that. I just want to see if that is ok with Apist. If that is what he intends to do or was unaware of the touch part of the spell.

Myranni: The bamboo spell isn't going to work on the masked figures because they are off the ground. Also the wooden flatbed wagon will be in the way. So I figure your using the spell on the golem.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 26th Nov, 2010 - 9:06pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Nov, 2010 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 25

I was actually thinking of spearing them on an angle from the outside of the wagon. But if the opening is 5ft up or more, then yeah, I wouldn't be able to.

I've been meaning to ask you, too: If Myrrani's Rapid Growth Bamboo hits a creature size medium or smaller, should it, like, impede their movement, somehow? A bunch of friends I've told about it claim it's rather weak as is, and suggested that effect. I leave it up to you to decide.

28th Nov, 2010 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 25

As it is no, maybe as a 2nd lvl spell that could be added in. First level spell are always simple. One effect tops, 2nd level spells sometimes add onto that with another layer to the spell.

Also we are talking about a spell resistant iron golem construct. Your wood magic wood will do little against magic iron.

> TOPIC: PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.