PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 28 of 30

Yes I received 2,200 from the goblins. I do - Page 28 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2011 - 8:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 30 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is ONLY for Oliron's Dungeons & Dragons PBP Dungeons and Dragons
24th May, 2011 - 10:06am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 28

Lwentano I am not sure what level you are. I do not have an updated version of that information though I do have your other statistics. Could I please get and updated version of your character. I am almost certain you are of level 3 and going on 4. I would say then that you have gained a level and are level 4 now. I wish I could say exactly how much experience you gained but it is hard to say without a reference.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 24th May, 2011 - 10:22am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th May, 2011 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions
A Friend

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Lwentano is a level 3 fighter with 5,600 experience. HE has not gotten enough to level up by my figuring. I Know I was close to leveling but not quite there. I can add that in to my character if that helps you.

Post Date: 27th May, 2011 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That makes Lwentano a 4th level fighter now. I will update my stats on my character. I will add in the 7,800 experience into my character sheet so it is easier for you to track experience. smile.gif

27th Jun, 2011 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 28 Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

I have to apologize for the delay. I am taking care of a lot of things right now. Also being that the weather is nice I have been out in it, enjoying it. I should be able to update the game thread shortly.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2011 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Take your time I know that with the nicer weather people get out more. I am sure we will still be here when you have the time. At least I will still be here.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2011 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Not entirely sure what happened to my old account, as I don't believe I broke any rules. I will refill the character sheets for both games when I have the time. Just letting everyone know that I am still around and did not want to leave your games.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2011 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 28

KNtoran did I give Lwentano experience for his slaying of the goblins? I can't remember if I did or did not give you that reward.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2011 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 28

Yes I received 2,200 from the goblins. I do not think I got any for wolves. Did I get any from the owlbear yet? The 2,200 has already been added to my total experience.

+  « First of 30 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 

> TOPIC: PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.