PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 29 of 30

I just read the last two messages. Yes, I - Page 29 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jul, 2011 - 4:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 30 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is ONLY for Oliron's Dungeons & Dragons PBP Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2011 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions
A Friend

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 29

I'm sorry, I am lost. The caravan is ready to go, was I supposed to take action?

In regards to my inactive old account--the now inactive "Aliron"--I accidentally deleted it by unsubscribing from the forum newsletter emails, and have not found time to refill my character sheets yet. I do not know who testsubject1 is.

Reconcile Edited: Aliron on 8th Jul, 2011 - 6:17pm

Sponsored Links:
8th Jul, 2011 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Sorry, you are here then, yes the caravan is ready to go. I wanted to see if you had any actions before I get to the next part of the day.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2011 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I don't have any actions. Once Cliff has found a paying job, he becomes reticent because he is not looking for help.

9th Jul, 2011 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Page 29 Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

I had to look up the meaning for the word reticent smile.gif . That is ok if your character is that way but it helps me as the GM if I know the characters intentions / actions, no matter how mundane (just to keep the ball rolling). The fact that you had no post for KNtoran and no post for me made me worry that you had left. I am glad your still active and exited to see your next post.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 9th Jul, 2011 - 11:52pm

14th Jul, 2011 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

I am going to be leaving for the weekend and will be unable to participate in the game until Sunday. Have a safe and fun weekend everyone.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 14th Jul, 2011 - 8:28pm

25th Jul, 2011 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

Oliron, can you start handling new sign-ups for D&D because I have not heard from KNtoran in over a month. If you can then I will direct new Players to your Threads.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jul, 2011 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 29

Oliron, I am leaving for vacation Thursday morning and will be on Vacation till Sunday. I doubt I will have access to the internet, so I will most likely be inactive for about four days. Could you either take control of Kayle or find some way to occupy him while I am away?

27th Jul, 2011 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 29

I just read the last two messages. Yes, I can take over for KNtoran, I hope he will return soon.

Gunner1116 that is not a problem I will figure something out until you get back, have fun. smile.gif

+  « First of 30 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 

> TOPIC: PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.