PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 7 of 30

Please, I can't seem to locate any - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2010 - 10:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 30 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (30) »
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is ONLY for Oliron's Dungeons & Dragons PBP Dungeons and Dragons
13th Mar, 2010 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 7

I won't put the party up against a foe that they can't kill. Though in the past I have been guilty of pushing that line very close.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2010 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions
A Friend

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Well I can see where some differences in our style differ. I will kill characters that bite off more than they can chew. smile.gif

I think with two experienced players of myself and Jpatt we can keep ourselves out of trouble.

13th Mar, 2010 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I was wondering JB, if I can quote rules from the 4th Edition DMG? There are about seven paragraphs in it that would explain basic problems that might come up. They touch on setting expectations, out-of-control players, prima donna players, and rules lawyers.

13th Mar, 2010 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

The Dice Master says...

I don't see why not if it is done tactfully with BOTH source (page, ed. Title info) and commentary (your thoughts on each paragraph) and not alone as the 4th Edition has not been released by the Wizards in the same way as they allowed with 3.5.

14th Mar, 2010 - 8:16am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

JPatt, I was wondering if you were still interested in Dark Calling at the current moment. KNtoran has posted he is willing and ready to continue.

14th Mar, 2010 - 9:14am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

Sieur Valdien Mechidieux, Cormyrian Holy Chevalier of Heironeous the Just, though tired from seemingly endless wandering (with no horse) in search of dishonorable foes to best, is always ready to answer the call of adventure and pleas of the defenseless and innocent, crying out for wrongs to be righted!

OOC: Yes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Mar, 2010 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 7

I want RPGPundit to come back to the Dark Calling campaign. I would like to apologize and say I am sorry to RPGPundit for our misunderstanding and say I hope you can see past this and rejoin. I have nothing against you as a PC or player and rather enjoy your input. I only ask you forgive me for my past transgression and rejoin the Dark Calling party.

I realize now my mistake in what I said and how I said it. Please RPGPundit come back to the Dark Calling campaign or at least forgive me. undecided.gif

Your character has already been accepted and is valid for Dark Calling, though now you may choose one minor magical item ( see Source 1 for more details) .

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 20th Mar, 2010 - 5:42am

23rd Mar, 2010 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

Please, I can't seem to locate any information on Heironeous. Could I ask for a short description or possibly a link to information?

> TOPIC: PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.