PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 8 of 30

This is great news! Thank you very - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2010 - 7:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 30 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (30) »
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is ONLY for Oliron's Dungeons & Dragons PBP Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2010 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 8

Heironeous is the Oeridian god of Chivalry, Justice, Honor, War, Daring, and Valor. His holy symbol is a silver lightning bolt, often clutched in a fist. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2010 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Thomas, just post in the Dark Calling Game thread the actions of the party. Like it is in KNtoran's game for the party leader thread. I would like to try putting the party leader thread in the same thread as the game thread, I think it will work. Just try to leave out ooc things if they are not needed. Possibly melt down long descriptions into a basic outline or just stick to SA. Like, what their actions actually are without all the details. Anyways, I'm sure we will find a style that works. You are now the party leader, and good catch on posting you were already in the temple and heard everything.

31st Mar, 2010 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lwentano is standing in the door and is attacking ranged for the next two rounds. Unless he steps back after his last arrow as a move action, he will be attacked by three of the targets.

Also because the rest of the party are humans, none of you can see more than 20 feet. Only Lwentano can see the targets (until they are at the door) because he is half-elf. They effectively have complete cover in regards to spotting them threw the cracks in the houses walls.

As for the armor, I don't know the exact time that is required to don armor. I think sense it is a chain shirt it would take a full action to put on. So waking up and getting ready to fight, plus putting on your armor, would take about one full round.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 31st Mar, 2010 - 4:23am

31st Mar, 2010 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

I believe this bit from JB's Armor section in the Equipment page covers us here:

Armor - Don / Don Hastily / Remove

Padded, leather, hide, studded leather, or chain shirt - 1 minute / 5 rounds / 1 minute

Breastplate, scale mail, chain mail, banded mail, or splint mail - 4 minutes / 1 minute / 1 minute

One otherwise inactive character may help another character don armor and cut the time in half

31st Mar, 2010 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Yeah, I saw that after I posted. I was also thinking, isn't there a way to wear part of your armor to reduce to don time even more. I think a chain shirt consists of a leather before the chain shirt. Other than that there isn't a lot more to it. So if you went to bed wearing the leather it would take half as long possibly. I don't know, personally I think that 30 seconds to put on a chain shirt hastily is a bit mutch. Your basically throwing on two shirts, unless there is something more to it than that, but then again thats were the -1 to your AC for donning hastily plays in.

I would like to reduce the amount of time it takes. However after seeing these rules I think it should take two full rounds to put it on hastily. Meaning it gives 1 less of a bonus to your AC.

Also for vision it does not list how mutch light a starlit night is considered to allow in distance of sight. It has candle set at 5 feet, though I know from experience in real life I can see at least about 20 feet on a night that has the moon and stars out. Not perfectly mind you, but well enough to decern objects and some details.

1st Apr, 2010 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

I have KNtoran and Thomas with roles for 2 rounds. If you want to exchange your second rolls for another action post so a.s.a.p. Please.

Otherwise, optimally Jpatt would post 2 actions. Though the first action should be an attack on the first target. The second action can be whatever.

Rissa would post one more.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 1st Apr, 2010 - 4:50am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Apr, 2010 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 8

The Dice Master says...

Oliron's PBP AD&D Dark Calling Update

Dark Calling looks like it has staying power and most of all it has an active GM so I am in the process of making updates for your own avatar and unique look.

2nd Apr, 2010 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

This is great news!

Thank you very mutch JB.

I am looking forward to developing the content to match its exterior.

> TOPIC: PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.