PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 9 of 30

You guys are llike so ucky the avatars here - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2010 - 9:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 30 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (30) »
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is ONLY for Oliron's Dungeons & Dragons PBP Dungeons and Dragons
2nd Apr, 2010 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 9

The Dice Master says...

New Look

* Two extra fields for Oliron's AD&D in profile. One for Character name and one for stats.

* Stats appears right under Character Avatar all in one place.

* You can have a separate Avatar for Oliron's AD&D that does not interfere with KNtoran's AD&D. You choose it in the same way but before you press submit you will see the Avatar page ask you to select which GM it is for.

* Same is true for Companion - you can have one separate here.

* If you do not select text for fields then unfavorable ones are automatically supplied so everyone is encouraged to update their Characters.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Apr, 2010 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Awesome! Congratulations, Oliron, you got you your very own customized fields in the International Discussions user control panel, for your play-by-post roleplaying game! The guy with the avatar that looks like he has dirt on his upper lip did a quick job of adding in a neat little bonus, didn't he? Cool! Ooh, I like the scrolling IFRAME instead of just the text in the sidebar, very efficient maximization of space.

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 3rd Apr, 2010 - 4:04am

3rd Apr, 2010 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I know right, this is great!

Other than that, the reason I am asking everyone to just roll is because I have a battle coming up in mind. It is better to get the rolls now because sometimes there is a lapse between players posts.

If I get rolls now I can post mutch more efficiently. Whether or not you post ranged attacks or melee should not matter mutch (trust me wink.gif ).

3rd Apr, 2010 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Sounds good. But what is this about familiars and avatars? I don't see where I can change this avatar in this forum? I changed my stats and name but I don't see how you can change the avatar or the Companion or familiar or whatever?

3rd Apr, 2010 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

To change the Avatar I went to KNtoran's thread.

Click on Edit then choose an Avatar.

At the bottom is a choice to have your choice for KNtoran's ADnD Avatar or Oliron's ADnD Avatar.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 3rd Apr, 2010 - 4:25am

3rd Apr, 2010 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

The Dice Master says...

international QUOTE (JPatt)
Sounds good. But what is this about familiars and avatars?

I thought I explained that in my Post plus there is the link in the main menu of this Board: How do I change the picture that appears in my Posts on this Board?
There is no need to visit KNtoran's Threads since both RPGs are separate.

UPDATE: Added "Edit" link to change easy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Apr, 2010 - 9:04am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 9

I have Valdalyn Mechtilde as the original spelling for JPatt's character. Though Valdien is commonly used. Maybe we can say in game both are acceptable, being a deferent way to pronounce the name.

3rd Apr, 2010 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 9

You guys are llike so ucky the avatars here are like nice and huge and the character info all in one place without all the scrolling.

> TOPIC: PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.