PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 10 of 30

No one has overstepped these lines but I want - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Apr, 2010 - 8:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 30 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (30) »
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is ONLY for Oliron's Dungeons & Dragons PBP Dungeons and Dragons
4th Apr, 2010 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 10

In retrospect asking the party to post 5d20s and damage may have been a bit premature. I quess I get ahead of myself sometimes.

Also I am adding new posts to the Game thread before the Party Leader posts, not to undermine him but because I read the Party thread a lot. If I see that half of the party has decided to camp. It is pretty mutch guaranteed that the whole party is going to camp.

This saves a huge amount of time because waiting for someone to post for 2 days just to say they also want to camp, doesn't seem necessary.

If a person wants to post a previous action they may have not been able to do. I think we can work it in somehow or can try.

And yes I definitely like the new look, very nice. smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 4th Apr, 2010 - 3:52am

Sponsored Links:
7th Apr, 2010 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

I just want to toss into the mix that questioning people will most likely present new valuable options for the party.

Whether it be a bum or a traveling elf, questioning NPC's allows the GM an opportunity to divulge information that otherwise would be impossible for the PC's to know.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 7th Apr, 2010 - 5:24am

22nd Apr, 2010 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

No one is searching the goblins so far. Maybe I am jumping the gun on this one but isn't searching the bodies pretty standard? Just tossing it out there for you guys to think over in case it has slipped past.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2010 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions
A Friend

Page 10 Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

I have learned in all my experience to make sure the enemy is gone or dead before searching the bodies. It saves from being caught on your knees with your hands inside armor as arrows or spears come sailing your way. We will search the bodies now. smile.gif

22nd Apr, 2010 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

I concur with the elf that took a spear to the chest anyway.

22nd Apr, 2010 - 6:51am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

Yea sorry didn't realize we still had company otherwise wouldn't have started talking to the goblin yet...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Apr, 2010 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 10

Sorry, I thought you guys were going to get to that. I jumped ahead of myself again. wink.gif

25th Apr, 2010 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

No one has overstepped these lines but I want this to be a friendly reminder. Paladins must follow a strict code or loose their abilities and be unable to advance.

international QUOTE
Code of Conduct: A paladin must be of lawful good alignment and loses all class abilities if she ever willingly commits an evil act.

Additionally, a paladin's code requires that she respect legitimate authority, act with honor (not lying, not cheating, not using poison, and so forth), help those in need (provided they do not use the help for evil or chaotic ends), and punish those who harm or threaten innocents.

classinfo
Associates: While she may adventure with characters of any good or neutral alignment, a paladin will never knowingly associate with evil characters, nor will she continue an association with someone who consistently offends her moral code. A paladin may accept only henchmen, followers, or cohorts who are lawful good.

As we move on with the goblin in tow, I just want the Paladins to be cautious how they approach incoming situations.

> TOPIC: PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.