PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 2 of 30

Yes that all sounds fine. I am just wondering - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Mar, 2010 - 7:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (30) »
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is ONLY for Oliron's Dungeons & Dragons PBP Dungeons and Dragons
7th Mar, 2010 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 2

Ahh yah I suppose that's true. In a perfect world that wouldn't happen, and I tend to idealize things, so there just might be something to this caution after all.

Also Oliron, is there anything that is NEEDED for the adventure, an overall theme, suggested character types, or like a good mix that might be helpful, or just whatever?

Sponsored Links:
7th Mar, 2010 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

It is a standard setting. Nothing really special about the land or its people. All races and classes are available that are listed in the players handbook. A cleric will most likely be needed in the party, also a rouge.

7th Mar, 2010 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Well, if you're pretty sure you're going ahead with it, I will go roll up a character and get the D20 rolling.

Cleric sounds good, that was the very first character I ever made, it was for Red Box, and I used that same persona interpreted in new ways in about half a dozen different game systems, before my friends finally convinced me to play something *different*, and now I like variety, but can easily fall back to a few favorite characters to make.

D'oh! Pundit, you scalawag! (shakes fist in anger) You took the Cleric, you cad! Time for some reconsideration.

To the other players: I would very strongly note that I'd prefer not to be Party Leader this game, please.

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 7th Mar, 2010 - 8:09pm

7th Mar, 2010 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Jpatt sorry you're too slow but there is hope, all isn't lost you can create a halfling assistant to the cleric and make sure he is lawful good so that my every command is carried out. wink.gif

7th Mar, 2010 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

I tried to give some more information and posted it in the Game thread. If you need more information just ask, so we can paint a good picture for all.

Nothing says you can't both be clerics, but thats up to you guys I quess.

8th Mar, 2010 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

Cool this is progressing fast. I'm smelling some competition with the Kntoran's game. laugh.gif I'll have to create a character sometime soon and join in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Mar, 2010 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 2

Still gathering options: may I play en Elf Monk, though Monk requires Lawful Good and I'm not sure if there is a LG alignment for elves?

May I play a female, of whatever race or class?

8th Mar, 2010 - 7:47am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Yes that all sounds fine. I am just wondering about your background. I don't have a monastery set up in town as of yet, though I could add one. Either that or perhaps you are from another area in the game. Are monasteries usually like off in the wilderness somewhere?

Anyway I'm sure you have thought about her or his background already I was just wondering.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (30) »

> TOPIC: PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.