PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 11 of 30

I'm thinking of a character concept - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st May, 2010 - 4:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 30 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (30) »
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is ONLY for Oliron's Dungeons & Dragons PBP Dungeons and Dragons
26th Apr, 2010 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 11

Thomas you posted in the wrong game, should edit that before it is set. I understand you not being able to post as mutch and for mundane things like what is going on now I will offer up an act for you. If you don't agree with it we can go back and alter it somehow hopefully. At any rate I won't be rolling for you or putting you in harms way, unless you specify for a certain part differently. The only reason I had you watching the goblin and not the Aive is because he posted he wanted to look threw the ashes a bit. Everything but watching the goblin was pretty mutch covered so I stuck you with that, though I had you put a hooded cloak on him to conceal his identity.

Once you guys reach Klagek, which you kind of have, things will be mutch different. A simple hooded cloak may not be enough to conceal the goblins identity.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 26th Apr, 2010 - 11:06pm

Sponsored Links:
1st May, 2010 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

I am wondering at this point in time what if any goods were purchased by Val and Aive (excluding rations)?

Are you equipping Gefuth with armor, weapons (melee / ranged)?

Thomas will not be able to post for a while so he will stay with Grumar.

1st May, 2010 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Aive purchase's nothing if possible will swap gp into pp
I'll encourage arming the goblin but its up to everyone else, also so I don't have to keep mentioning it I will be keeping a very close eye on him at all times and staying within 10 feet if possible

1st May, 2010 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Page 11 Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Hmm, well, I'm keeping my armor and weapons and my other stuff is pretty standard, food and water and flasks and cutlery (I did buy some fresh food and extra iron rations), maybe having some torn clothing mended, really minor maintenance stuff for the most part. Wanted to get a couple things that I'm not sure are available - they're magic items I think?

I'd have to donate about 10gp (10% tithes right?) to the temple of Heironeus and spend some time there also before pressing on, observing proper religious obligations.

NEW/RESUPPLIED EQUIPMENT

ARMOR/WEAPONS:
Gauntlet (2)
Dagger 1d4 (1)
Sling 1d4 (1)
Longsword 1d8 (1) {+1 Defender}
Warhammer 1d8 (1)
Scale Mail +4 (1)
Shield, small, steel +1 (1)
Whetstone 1lb (1)

CARRYING:
Backpack 2lb (1)
Pouch, belt 3lb (1)
Sack (1)

CAMPING:
Bedroll 5lb (1)
Blanket 3lb (1)

FOOD:
Iron Pot 10lb (1)
Wooden Cutlery/Dishes Set (1)
Pewter Tankard (1)
Waterskin 4lb (1)
Spices (1 set)
Bread 1/2lb (4)
Cheese 1/2lb (4)
Meat 1/2lb (4)
Rations 1lb (10)
Gallon of Ale (1)

LIGHT:
Flint/steel (1)
Lantern, hooded 2lb (1)
Oil 1lb (1)
Torch 1lb (3)

CLOTHING:
Cleric's Vestments 6lb (1)
Traveler's Outfit 5lb (1)
Fine Paladin Garb 2lb(1)
Explorer's Outfit 8lb (1)

MISCELLANEOUS:
Parchment and a quill and ink (3)
Sewing needle and kit (2)
Signet ring (1)
Soap 1lb (1)
Holy Symbol, Silver (1)
Crowbar 5lb (1)
Healer's Kit (1)
Holy Water, Flask (1)
Rope, Silk (1)

40GP after resupplying/adding/updating above

WANTED (if available, will leave me with 4 GP):
Sunrod (2)
Tindertwig (2)
Thunderstone (1)

Post Date: 1st May, 2010 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions
A Friend

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Besides the four arrows Lwentano will buy a weeks supply of rations and another water skin. He will carry three full water skins.

Lwentano does not want the goblin armed or armoured. He feels this is just asking for trouble by giving weapons to the enemy.

1st May, 2010 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

He can have some rocks and a 1D6 damage club or staff or whatever he wants - if it comes down to it in battle, it might happen, but not to carry around, though a sling or bow might not be bad since he couldn't really use them on us. None of us are going to give a goblin an actual melee weapon - that would be like Frodo giving Gollum a shortsword, which he didn't do.

If we can talk Lwentano into it, I'll pay to armor the goblin in Hide +3 and Light Wooden Shield +1 though, for an AC bonus of +4, because we do need to protect our investment in helping other people and it's relatively cheap (20gp for shield, armor and belt/pouch, etc). If not, we won't, I won't press the matter.

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 1st May, 2010 - 4:45am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st May, 2010 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 11

Point taken and respected, the goblin will not be armed but have limited armor and stones for throwing.

1st May, 2010 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

I'm thinking of a character concept for this, but I'm having the same problem I always do with level 1 characters, none of the races are quite what I'm looking for. I'm trying to go with something sort of like a Nymph or Dryad, a medium sized fey, except that I can't find anything to say how that could be done, and the very few things I've found like homebrews are just overpowered, high level adjustment, or nothing at all like fey. I realize that Nymphs and Dryads are sort of location-locked, but was going to go something along the lines of carrying around the lake in a vial, though it'd be a small part of the lake only, which also explains why the nymph would be weaker (level 1), or for the Dryad, something like a seed, or a small flower. Again, weaker due to it not being a full tree etc. I was wondering if this were 1) possible, and 2) acceptable.

> TOPIC: PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.