Gabourey Sidibe

Gabourey Sidibe - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Precious
12th Mar, 2010 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Gabourey Sidibe

The usual haters have to come and say something negative. Howard Stern said:

international QUOTE
"There's the most enormous, fat black chick I've ever seen. She is enormous. Everyone's pretending she's a part of show business and she's never going to be in another movie," he said. "She should have gotten the Best Actress award because she's never going to have another shot. What movie is she gonna be in?"

"And Oprah's lying and saying you're going to have a brilliant career," said Robin.

"Oprah's another liar, a filthy liar," said Stern. "She's telling an enormous woman the size of a planet that she's going to have a career."

Well, he needs to eat his words. She is lined up to appear on the new Showtime series 'The C Word' and her next big-screen appearance will be opposite Zoe Kravitz in the drama 'Yelling to the Sky.'

Source 7

Sponsored Links:
12th Mar, 2010 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Sidibe Gabourey

Howard Stern's words have about the same value for me as the dirt I crush under my feet when I walk down the road. Who cares what a guy who himself lives in a dark world with shades and frizzy hair watching naked women and talking crap on a radio thinks. Gabourey Sidibe accomplished something both onscreen and off, I hope she reaches far.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2010 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gabourey Sidibe Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Gabourey's mum weighs in

Gabourey Sidibe's mum has ploughed into the debate over her Oscar-nominated daughter's size, giving director Howard Stern a smackdown for his astonishing rant. Ref. Source 6

Gabourey Sidibe
Gabourey Sidibe (Hover)

22nd Mar, 2010 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Sidibe Gabourey

And who does Howard Stern think he is Elvis Presley? Stern is so disgusting that he has to keep his hair long and where shades so you can't see his relation to Medusa. Gabourey deserves her credit for Precious. I don't know where she'll go from here but making fun of someone's size shows the zero class Stern has but I think everyone already knows that.

23rd Mar, 2010 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Sidibe Gabourey

This is a partial transcript of what Howard Stern said about Sidibe:

international QUOTE
There's the most enormous, fat black chick I"ve ever seen. She is enormous. You feel bad because everyone's pretending she's a part of show business and she's never going to be in another movie," Stern said. "She really should have gotten the Best Actress award because she's never going to have another shot. What movie is she gonna be in?"

""Blind Side 2,"" Stern suggested. "She could be the football player, take out the whole front line."

"It's so sad you want to say to her, listen honey, you got a little money in the bank, go get yourself thin. You"re gonna die. And now she's famous and she"ll never get another acting job"

Stern, on the air with his co-host Robin Quivers, also played the speech given by Oprah Winfrey to Sidibe at the Oscars on the program. The hosts said Oprah was lying to her by saying she's going to have a career in Hollywood."Come on, be honest with the girl," Stern said. "Look in that room. Who else do you look like? Those are the people that work all the time," Quivers agreed.

16th Sep, 2010 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Gabourey Sidibe

I was reading the controversy with Elle Magazine. Apparently, Elle chose 4 influential young women and put them in separate covers. Gabourey was one of them however, all the other girls (who were slim) had full body shots but Gabourey was shown only from the chest up. On top of that, her skin color looks much lighter.

Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Sep, 2010 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Gabourey Sidibe

I thought she did a really good job acting and bringing the movie Precious to life.

I hope we get to see a lot more of her, she is very talented and raw.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Gabourey Sidibe Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Gabourey Sidibe

What is your review for the actress: "Gabourey Sidibe"?

Gabourey Sidibe
Gabourey Sidibe (Hover)

> TOPIC: Gabourey Sidibe

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,