The Real Hurt Locker

The Real Hurt Locker - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Mar, 2010 - 1:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Real Hurt Locker
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2010 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Real Hurt Locker

The Real Hurt Locker

Defusing Bombs With the Real 'Hurt Locker' in Afghanistan

Sgt. First Class Millward Has Been Blown Up Twice and Lost Part of a Leg Ref. Source 1

The Real Hurt Locker
The Real Hurt Locker (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2010 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

The Real Hurt Locker
A Friend

Locker Hurt Real The

I can safely say that I am glad I do not have to go out and take care of bombs. I am one that respects those who do this as a job. I think it takes a lot of guts.

10th Mar, 2010 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

The Real Hurt Locker History & Civil Business Politics

I was just watching Hurt Locker the movie. Imagining people actually do that on a daily basis is amazing. I did wonder to myself why they don't put one of those body suit things around the bomb or air lift it out. It seems like there could be a better way to take care of them. Maybe lower a big tub of jello type substance over the bomb. I don't know I am not a genius or anything just seems like there is a better way out there.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

> TOPIC: The Real Hurt Locker

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,