Terrible Twos Gone Wrong

Terrible Twos Wrong - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st May, 2006 - 4:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Toddler Woes
Terrible Twos Gone Wrong Related Information to Terrible Twos Gone Wrong
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2003 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Terrible Twos Gone Wrong
A Friend

Terrible Twos Gone Wrong

Terrible Twos Gone Wrong

In the UK a 2 year old has become the youngest person ever to be expelled from the education system!

I briefly heard this on the news and am not sure exactly what he did but he was expelled from his nursery group.

What are your views on this? Have they gone too far by expelling him, or if a child is that bad do they deserve it not matter what their age?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2003 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Terrible Twos Gone Wrong
A Friend

Wrong Twos Terrible

Whoa, to be expelled at the age of 2.  That's pretty deep.  The child must have done something pretty bad for the nursery to take such drastic measures.  I would have to know more about what the child did before I speculate much further on the matter.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2006 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Terrible Twos Gone Wrong Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

TODDLER BULLIES UPSET CARE CENTRES

Children as young as two are causing problems in early childhood centres with their aggressive and bullying behaviour.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3653332a11~,00.html

30th Apr, 2006 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Twos Terrible

That is a tough issue to have to deal with. If you mandate that children be well-behaved before entering these daycares, then you really alienate those children who do have serious behavioral problems that need professional help. If you ignore the issue, then parents will not take matters into their own hands to discipline their children, which I believe is a major contributor to the problem right now.

Post Date: 1st May, 2006 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Terrible Twos Gone Wrong
A Friend

Wrong Twos Terrible

This is an interesting topic. My first child to hit two was really not that bad. My second one, he was indeed worse, but more whinny that terrible twos behavior. My daughter though, she is the worst of the three. She can be selfish, and mean to the older boys. She has no problem saying no and running away, or pushing the older boys down to take what they have, or scream at the top of her lungs when she can't get her way. Now, my kids aren't spoiled by any means, but I can't figure out why she is so different. I am fairly strict with my kids, and the others weren't this bad. What did I do different or is it just her personality? Either way, the child in the story isn't really expelled because at that age, its paid daycare, not real education. They commonly get rid of children that are problem children in those environments that are set up for exceptionally bright children.

1st May, 2006 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Terrible Twos Gone Wrong

QUOTE (konquererz @ 30-Apr 06, 10:58 PM)
They commonly get rid of children that are problem children in those environments that are set up for exceptionally bright children.

Konquererz got this completely right with the fact that this child was being expelled from a fee paying day care centre.

In England, under 2's childcare is payed for by the parent's, and the Government has inspector's who go out to each registered day centre, watch, analyze, and report on how they feel the centre is doing compared with other centres. This report is then available for general viewing, so any nursery would only want to be viewed favorably, so would in my opinion, be quick to exclude any child that may spoil their chances of having a good report.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Terrible Twos Gone Wrong

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,