Drink Out Of...

Drink Of - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 30th Apr, 2006 - 8:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Drink Out Of...

Drink Out Of...

Do you prefer to drink out of a glass, tumbler, mug, bottle, can or straw? Do you have a particular item that you keep solely for you to drink out of and no one else?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2006 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Drink Out Of...
A Friend

Of Drink

It depends on what I'm drinking. If I buy a soda or something, I prefer to drink it out of a bottle as opposed to a can. Water I prefer to drink out of a cup with lots of ice. If I drink out of a can, I will only drink out of it with a straw.

What is a tumbler?

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2006 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Drink Out Of...
A Friend

Drink Out Of... Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I drink mostly water, and I drink it out of a big sixty-four ounce mug with allot of ice and a plastic straw that came with it. It is mine and I don't let others drink out of it because its bad hygeine. If I do drink pop, I prefer to drink from a can as it appears to be colder to me. The problem is that bottles hold more, so you only need one instead of several. And I don't know what a tumbler is per se, but here is a link to dictionary.com's definition.

https://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=tumbler

4th Jan, 2006 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Of Drink

I usually like a large tumbler for as my own drinking glass. I will then pour any contents from bottle or can into the tumbler, and then drink from it. As for what a tumbler is... basically an oversized drinking glass (plastic) like what you get when you order a super-sized drink at the fast food junk outlet.

5th Jan, 2006 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Of Drink

I prefer a nice hefty glass for most of what I'm drinking, unless it's hot chocolate or herbal tea. Then the preference is a *big* mug, at least 12 ounces, with a handle big enough to put all my fingers through. Milk with dunking cookies should be in a wide mouth mug. Milk with no cookies should be in a tall glass.

Tumblers are for Kool-Aid, and strictly for kids. wink.gif

30th Apr, 2006 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Drink Out Of...

At work, I buy pop in bottles only (plastic bottles that is). At home, I drink them out of a can, because I tend to drink less at home. I don't have a favorite glass or mug that I drink out of, or that I take with me. I'm pretty easy when it comes to what container I drink out of. I'll even get those styrofoam cups at the cafeteria at work and drink out of those. I'm easy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Apr, 2006 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Drink Of...

I prefer to drink out of mugs, only because they are filled with my favorite drink, coffee. I drink a lot of water too but I prefer bottles. When I'm done, I throw them away and not have to bother with dirty glasses. I have a dishwasher, but for some reason the dishwasher won't load itself.

30th Apr, 2006 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Drink Of... Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I rather to drink from a regular cup and if I am drinking from a can, then I prefer a straw.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Drink Out Of...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,