Multimillionarie Mom Kills Autistic Son

Multimillionarie Mom Kills Autistic Son - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 13th Mar, 2010 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th Mar, 2010 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Multimillionarie Mom Kills Autistic Son

This story is so bizarre. She attempted a suicide after she killed her son but she failed. She left a letter of 20 pages including details of an alleged sexual abuse towards her son from the child's stepfather and father. The thing is, the child was non-verbal and the police investigated both allegations and they found absolutely nothing.

Could it be that an overwhelmed mother just decided to end it all? At the same time, I think she had access to so many services, maids, babysitters, etc since she is very, very wealthy.

international QUOTE
They're the ravings of a madwoman.

A Manhattan mom gripped by paranoid delusions insisted in a would-be suicide note that she killed her autistic son to save the 8-year-old from sexual abuse by his dad and stepdad.

Both men denied her wild, unfounded allegations and cops dismissed them - but they provide a window into the mind of Gigi Jordan and a warped motive for the Feb. 5 slaying of son Jude Mirra.

"He ... Told me he was raped every day, sometimes more than once a day," Jordan wrote in rambling 20-page missive made public in court Friday. "You could see the pain."

She described the boy - who couldn't speak - recounting bizarre sexual scenes from the past, "and believe me you don't want to hear it," she wrote.

"How long could you watch your child ... Knowing the abusers might take him again and do more of this to him...

Sponsored Links:
13th Mar, 2010 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Son Autistic Kills Mom Multimillionarie

I remember this case. I think the mother and the son were in some sort of luxury hotel. She is definetely mental (the way she speaks, moves, etc) I don't know how come nobody saw the signs!

> TOPIC: Multimillionarie Mom Kills Autistic Son

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,