Wikileaks.org - Julian Assange - Page 14 of 25

The defense rests in the court-martial of - Page 14 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Jul, 2013 - 7:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 25 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (25) »
Wikileaks Confidential and Top Secret Info shared online. What will this mean for the US when all their secrets are out there in the open for everyone to read? Julian Assange, Wikileaks founder is currently being investigated. Also: Bradley Manning, US soldier who is accused of leaking the information. Now educators are worrying over using the Wikileaks information in their classrooms. Should it be part of a student studies? Chelsea Manning - the new name?
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2013 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Wikileaks.org - Julian Assange
A Friend

Wikileaks.org - Julian Assange - Page 14

On 26.01.2011 I sent an email to Wikileaks with 10 attached documents stating my firm belief that Kremlin had financed in 2004 an election campaign of Tony Blair in 2005 in exchange for a guarantee that the British government would approve a purchase of British Gas (via holding company Centrica) by the Russian state-run monopoly Gazprom. Among other documents, I submitted to Wikileaks my reports to the UK" Metropolitan police with details of several financial transactions including offshore accounts, amounts transferred, dates of transfers and bank officers that had been involved. I became aware of the details as a former investment banker who was employed by Gazprombank, a banking arm of Russian Gazprom as a Head of one of the departments within Traesury. There was no feedback from Wikileaks, not a single reply. BUT on 25.01.2012, precisely a year since my initial email with supporting documents, it was announced that Wikileaks founder Julian Assange had been given his own television interviews show on the Kremlin-funded channel "Russia Today" network, with broadcasts starting in March 2012.

Was that a pure coincidence? Why on earth Julian Assange had "fell in love" with Kremlin? Is that possible that the whole story of Wikileaks, the main purpose behind that project and ongoing persecution of Julian Assange are in reality something much different from what is perceived by many people. Was that possible that Julian Assange had simply used the information and supporting evidence provided by me (after a certain further investigation) to receive cash from the Russians (with an official excuse) and maybe even to reach a certain secret arrangement with the British as well? Obviously I have no proof of that but I have a strong feeling that my suspicions are correct.

I reckon my "friends" at Kremlin reached a deal with Assange and waited for some time for me to perish here in Russia. I failed to please them. Then the news of Assange's contract with Russia Today was released precisely on 25.01.2012 (and not in February or March) as if they wished to tell me: "Stop your attempts to make the public aware of our secret arrangement with Tony Blair. You won't succeed in that. Neither media nor WikiLeaks would publish your information and supporting evidence. Everything is under our full control".

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2013 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Assange Julian Wikileaksorg

Assange may be unable to leave Britain until 2015:

Ecuadorean diplomats now seem to have set their sights on a possible change in government in the 2015 British General Elections and approached the Opposition Labour Party for a similar assurance. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2013 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Wikileaks.org - Julian Assange History & Civil Business Politics

Wikileaks launches political party in Australia:

Australians could soon have a new political party - the Wikileaks Party - if Julian Assange's bid for official electoral status can enlist 500 members. "Australian WikiLeaks Party now open for membership," the group tweeted Saturday with a link to its new website. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2013 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 14 Assange Julian Wikileaksorg

Julian Assange may be safe from extradition to US, says Justice Stefan Lindskog:

In a rare public lecture delivered in Adelaide, Justice Stefan Lindskog defended the leaking of classified information, saying the case against the WikiLeaks founder was "A mess'', and raised many questions over the legality of the US ever being able to extradite Assange via Sweden. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2013 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Assange Julian Wikileaksorg

Judge orders prosecution to prove that Bradley Manning intended to 'aid the enemy':

A US military judge says the government must prove that Army Private Bradley Manning intended to aid the enemy when he released hundreds of thousands of sensitive files to WikiLeaks. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2013 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Wikileaks.org - Julian Assange

Bradley Manning Prosecutors Claim Evidence of Bin Laden Link;

Defense portrays sexually confused client 'troubled' by military secrecy Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2013 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Wikileaks.org Julian Assange - Page 14

UK: 'No Progress' In Julian Assange Talks With Ecuador:

Talks between Britain and Ecuador ended with no breakthrough over Julian Assange, the British Foreign Office said on Monday, nearly a year after the WikiLeaks founder fled to the Ecuadorean embassy in London to avoid extradition to Sweden. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2013 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Wikileaks.org Julian Assange Politics Business Civil & History - Page 14

The defense rests in the court-martial of Pfc. Bradley Manning, who gave classified info to WikiLeaks. Ref. USAToday

> TOPIC: Wikileaks.org - Julian Assange

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,