Wikileaks.org - Julian Assange - Page 21 of 25

I can agree with that assessment. Trump is - Page 21 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Dec, 2016 - 4:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 25 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 
Wikileaks Confidential and Top Secret Info shared online. What will this mean for the US when all their secrets are out there in the open for everyone to read? Julian Assange, Wikileaks founder is currently being investigated. Also: Bradley Manning, US soldier who is accused of leaking the information. Now educators are worrying over using the Wikileaks information in their classrooms. Should it be part of a student studies? Chelsea Manning - the new name?
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2016 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Wikileaks.org - Julian Assange - Page 21

WikiLeaks releases 7th batch of emails from Clinton campaign chair:

The new releases include further details on handling Hillary's email scandal, as well as the hearing by the House Committee on Foreign Affairs into the 2012 attack on the US embassy in Benghazi. Ref. Source 3p.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2016 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

Assange Julian Wikileaksorg

Ecuador government acknowledges having 'temporarily restricted' Julian Assange's Internet, reports say

The foreign ministry says it blocked the WikiLeaks founder's Internet access at its embassy in London after the whistleblowing site published documents related to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, according to reports from Politico and the Associated Press. The government said in a statement it does not interfere with foreign electoral processes or favor any particular candidate and that the temporary block doesn't prevent WikiLeaks from carrying out journalistic activities. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2016 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Wikileaks.org - Julian Assange
A Friend

Wikileaks.org - Julian Assange History & Civil Business Politics

Recently, the Ecuadorian Embassy severed Assange's internet access in a State effort to prevent Wikileaks from having an effect on the US elections. There is a fine article detailing the incident and presenting the document that states Ecuador's intent in this matter.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2016 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 21 Assange Julian Wikileaksorg

I find it both hilarious and depressing that people yell at Assange and others for trying to "Rig" the elections by revealing the information they have been.

If the unadulterated truth genuinely makes a difference in who wins an election, then it is every citizen's DUTY to make that truth known, by almost whatever means necessary. To do otherwise is to compromise the election cycle with lies.

Under educated voters are a bad enough plague already without keeping information from those few who do try to learn what's really going on.

22nd Oct, 2016 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

Assange Julian Wikileaksorg

What's the main reason they plugged his internet? Was it pressure from the government on Ecuador? Notice the timing… they could have done that a long time ago.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 4 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.4%

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2016 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Wikileaks' founder Julian Assange says Kremlin is NOT its source;

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange flatly rejected U.S. Intelligence claims that his organization received leaked Clinton emails from the Russian government Ref. Source 5c.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2016 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

Wikileaks.org Julian Assange - Page 21

Julian Assange gives guarded praise of Trump and blasts Clinton in interview;

WikiLeaks founder said there are opportunities for the US to change under the Trump administration - 'change for the worse and change for the better' Ref. Source 8i.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2016 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wikileaks.org Julian Assange Politics Business Civil & History - Page 21

I can agree with that assessment. Trump is likely to evoke change. I just wish I didn't suspect it would be the type achieved after a really nasty forest fire rolls through.

+  « First of 25 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 

> TOPIC: Wikileaks.org - Julian Assange

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,