When your kid is a picky eater....

When Kid Picky Eater - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Dec, 2003 - 10:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

5th Mar, 2003 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

When your kid is a picky eater....

Good nutrition is escencial for the physical and mental development of a child. But we know that when they reach toddlerhood these little ones tend to be such a picky eaters, what are your tricks to get your child to eat?

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2003 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

eater picky is kid When

I think we have a thread about this already not so? Anyhow I know that children only become picky if you spoil their eatting habits. A child cannot want something she has not tasted. A good example is meat, a child cannot crave meat if she does not know what meat is or has never eatten meat. Same goes for sugar. Realistically, it may not be that you can keep one food group away from a child so I would suggest stict menus. You can have variety, but with nutritional thinking, not taste as the factor. If there are to be treats, then fruit and pop-corn are good snacks and not candy.

> TOPIC: When your kid is a picky eater....

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,