Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
Medieval Wolf PBP RPG

SCENARIO - The actual story is updated here.
21st Mar, 2010 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Southern Darkness

The Game Master says...

Southern Darkness

Being near bloody death so many times and having seen the dark caves of the South makes Thomas aware of the challenges ahead. He knows he must avenge his fallen party where he has become the sole survivor. Time is of essence or the Bandits will have time to regroup.

GM: Create your characters, equip yourselves. A thief or two within the party is highly recommended along with the usual muscle. I will count each seven real days as two days in the World of Medieval. This will help me gauge how long it takes for you to go back to the South thus enabling me to know what and how many changes have taken place.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Apr, 2010 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Darkness Southern

The Game Master says...

The Scenario Begins...

Thomas is appointed the leader once again with Lance, a new recruit, as second in command.

You go the farm where Sophia is and tell them of the unfortunate events that claimed Kalfie. She is not taking the news well and tells you to first bring back his body and then she will give you the items you want.

In her tears and anger she says,

"How could ye not forge together to bring my Kalfie home! Ye leave him as a carcass at Death's Mouth to be picked at by carrion and here ye come demanding his equipment? Have ye no shame?"

You then go to the market place where you look for Wanderer. You do not see her and from asking around some say she has not been seen for days. You relate a need for hired men at arms. They do recommend someone by the name of Horde, but they remark he does not come cheap.

You venture to Horde's home, an impressive place near the Village Elder's domain, and ask him for his services. To which with surprise he responds,

"Why I did not know such as thee are still within the Kingdom's borders. Good mates but my axe is not cheap, I usually take 5,000gps and 500gps a day fer meh upkeep and jugs of fine wine."

He looks on at you for your response.

GM: Say what you will do now.

5th Apr, 2010 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Southern Darkness RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

GM: There are different actions here, I will answer the parts.

At Horde's Mansion

You leave Horde's presence with little to say. He shrugs and goes back inside his home with hiccups and the smell of fine wine.

At the Southern Farm

Listening to the woman makes you feel lots of empathy for her sadness. You feel renewed with a new or added mission. You will not fail to acquire Kalfie's body and return it to her without delay.

GM: Please multi-task your moves. Remember I will be moving ahead with the story a minimum of every two days.

9th Apr, 2010 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Darkness Southern

The Game Master says...

You buy some equipment.

GM: Make sure to update your stats and gold.

Medieval It is around noon.

GM: You do not specify direction so I assume it is a straight walk South.

All of you begin to walk towards Death's Mouth. It is a long walk, but you are fortunate to have a good day ahead with clear skies and a cool breeze. As you journey you find that you will likely not get to Death's Mouth until early the next morning. Readily apparent is the open plains and little to no forest for cover. Is camping worth it? You will be tired by the time you get there.

GM: Everyone should use a Skin and one ration. Say what you will do now.

14th Apr, 2010 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Darkness Southern

The Game Master says...

Your indecision is costing you precious time. You feel tired and decide to camp where you are at. It is a cold camp as there are no immediate trees in your location. Your feet hurt from such a long walk and yet you still have not reached Death's Mouth. Thomas thinks it is odd that he is not hearing the howling of wolves as is usually common in these parts.

GM: Say what you will do now. Please stay within two days for Party Order otherwise I continue the story and my Posts may not be in your favor.

15th Apr, 2010 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Southern Darkness

The Game Master says...

You take watch during the night and it is rather uneventful which can be considered a good thing based on your current location. Upon sunrise you continue South but with one less as Rissa says that she had a very strange dream during the night. She dreamed her mother was ailing and called out her name for help. She indicates she needs to see if this is a warning and bids farewell.

GM: No participation for over a week with no indication or warning of having to be away is not acceptable in serious RPGing.

You walk South. It is a clear day and you have conquered most of the distance already so you come upon Death's Mouth by 10:00am. You look for the peaks where Thomas can remember meeting Bandits and lighted fire but no smoke can be seen coming from either peak.

GM Ensure to deduct rations and update character info as I use it too. Say what you will do now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2010 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Southern Darkness

The Game Master says...

GM: Players are not taking Ration or Water count seriously. Death's mouth has no food or apparent water. I do not see a record or deduction of Rations or Skins. One player doesn't have his stats filled out another not Updated.

You continue into Death's Mouth and the rough desert mountain terrain greets you with a tiring feeling.

GM: Take away one from your water skin.

It is now 4pm and despite taking measures to look for any signs of activity you find none. You then come to the place Thomas recognizes as the path leading to the cave where the Bandits had their hideout. You sense nothing unusual, it makes you wonder if they have simply abandoned the place. As you climb the brief ascent towards the cave you come to notice that there is smoke further South and on the peaks there as well. The cave is just ahead.

GM: Say what you will do now. Players should now have a total of -1 ration and -2 water from their items.

17th Apr, 2010 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Southern Darkness World Medieval PBP RPG

The Game Master says...

GM: I need to know the state of rations and water. Those who do not have will suffer in Body and HP.

Medieval You search the area for the Body of Kalfie. You determine that the body or bodies were probably torn into pieces and dragged deeper to the South.

You then casually make your way to the cave...

GM: Whomever entered the Cave first (I need a Party Order) needs to roll the Community Dice D20 against their Body and let me know the result.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Southern Darkness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,