[Party Order] Southern Darkness - Page 2 of 8

I took five points of damage in the fall. - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 29th Apr, 2010 - 2:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
For Party Leader Only
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2010 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

[Party Order] Southern Darkness
A Friend

[Party Order] Southern Darkness - Page 2

Now that we are in the area where kalfie died we look around for his body. If we can not find it we will enter the cave and see if it is there.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2010 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Darkness Southern Order Party

Thomas was first to enter the cave. KNtoran rolled a 20 faced dice 1 times because entering the cave and obtained 4 Thomas has a 18 body so he is well under his body.

Wuhn is good on food and water. Lance has no food or water so Thomas will share his with him. (I made the adjustments on my supplies).

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2010 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Party Order] Southern Darkness RPG PBP Medieval World

Wuhn checks for more traps so we can take a look in the cave for Kalfies body. IF we do not see it there we will go south a bit more to see if the body can be seen. Thomas looks around trying to guess what time of day it is.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2010 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Darkness Southern Order Party

Wuhn checked for traps in the cave and will attempt to disarm any found. We will then head into the cave and past the door in the back. With Thomas in the lead and Lance following with a lantern we will slowly make out way down the main passageway until we come across the first intersection. When the passageway opens up into a room Wuhn will check for traps again. We have weapons at the ready.

23rd Apr, 2010 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Darkness Southern Order Party

The Game Master says...

Each room you enter will need to have a trap check. I have gotten a number of Combat Rolls from Oliron - not sure why you may need to instruct him how to use the Community Dice to make 1D100 rolls. Make about 5 rolls and then Post the results here and I will continue. Thanks.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2010 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wuhn: My rolls were 33, 91, 99, 68, 3.

We will hopefully make it to the intersection with these rolls.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2010 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Party Order] Southern Darkness - Page 2

Party order is thus: Thomas, Wuhn and then Lance. When we come to a new area Wuhn will go ahead a bit and check for traps before entering the new area. Once he has given the signal Thomas will take the lead and lead them to the next area. We will be moving with weapons at the ready.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2010 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Party Order] Southern Darkness World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

I took five points of damage in the fall.

We will have Wuhn check the passageway that leads further in for traps. If he finds one or not we will stick to the sides. We will go with the same party order as before.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: [Party Order] Southern Darkness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,