[Camp] Southern Darkness

[camp] Southern Darkness - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 24th Mar, 2010 - 12:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (81) »
Closed

World of Medieval Players post here only.
21st Mar, 2010 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness

The Game Master says...

[Camp] Southern Darkness

Players who have created their Characters may Post Here. To participate you MUST maintain an activity rating of 75% or more.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2010 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

Darkness Southern Camp

Thomas enters the village travel worn and weary. he hopes to meet some new adventures who can help him finish the job of clearing out the nest of bandits in the southern pass known as deaths mouth. Finding a pub he orders a ale to wash down all the road dirt he has accumulated.

23rd Mar, 2010 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness RPG PBP Medieval World

Excited about seeing the man so weary looking Morton asks to share the table and before he can even get a response he sits down.

"You look like a man that has seen battle. Tell me do you need a man at arms like me? I can fight very well and will not fail you?"

Morton anticipates a positive answer.

23rd Mar, 2010 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Darkness Southern Camp

Wuhn is sitting nearby and perks up his ears. He had been wasting his time away in this pub waiting for some opportunity to present itself. Only odd jobs of robbing houses and moving illegal goods does not provide a good pay.

Wuhn's life had become like the after taste of the cheep ale he drank. It was time for a change.

23rd Mar, 2010 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Darkness Southern Camp

Noticing the figure perking his ears Morton says,

"Hey, are you also keen about adventure?"

He motions the man over to come sit.

23rd Mar, 2010 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness

Wuhn slips over and sits down with the two quietly. Looking back and forth between Thomas and Morton.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Mar, 2010 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness

Nods at the new come. Looking back at the big fighter...

"Have you been to Deaths Mouth? I heard rumors that you left with a party and only you returned! What happened to the rest?"

Then turning back to the new come,

"I'm Morton, what do you know of Deaths Mouth?"

Rather off topic, but...
Cool to have you in here to Oliron. You can like read the past adventures to see how we did in Deaths Mouth.

24th Mar, 2010 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness World Medieval PBP RPG

Wuhn looks puzzled, "Deaths Mouth, never heard of it sorry?" Wuhn after speaking wishes he would have made something up to sound more informed.

Rather off topic, but...
I realize this is probably a lame question, and the answer available or obvious, but what the heck here it goes. How do I fill out my information so I have Body, Mind, Soul ect.. Like you guys do on screen?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (81) »

> TOPIC: [Camp] Southern Darkness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,