Felipe - a Journal

Felipe Journal - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 24th Oct, 2002 - 3:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th Sep, 2002 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Felipe - a Journal

Everyone always asks us about Felipe.
You can visit his site very own site by going to:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/baby/index.html

We will also post updates about him here.

Sponsored Links:
28th Sep, 2002 - 9:46am / Post ID: #

Journal - Felipe

The age old question... "How is Felipe?"

Truly he is better than us, but it is hard keeping him quiet. He has reached a time in his life when he feels the need to scream with all his might. In fact he screams for everything - joy, pain, boredom, etc. Our ear bells are likely to timeout soon!

Many have told us that being an only child makes him count more on us for activities and the cure for that is having a nother child so he can have a 'play mate' - Yeah Right! Sounds like double the screaming to me.

8)

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2002 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Felipe - a Journal
A Friend

Felipe - a Journal Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

;D *hehe* that is about right JB, when you have 2 thats double the screaming lol,, ohmy.gif :ch :sc

30th Sep, 2002 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Journal - Felipe

But wait you had girls... I thought they are supposed to be more quiet? Actually in my experience I have always found that girls are more quiet and less 'destructive', but maybe I am wrong?

I would like to have a little girl, but would also scream if I had a nother boy to contend with! *hehe*

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2002 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Felipe - a Journal
A Friend

Journal - Felipe

:sc lol they are some days. but the others wow lol. i also wanted a boy but hmmm 2 girls maybe enough for me.. :happy:

11th Oct, 2002 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Felipe - a Journal

Okay I will take your word for it smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Oct, 2002 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Felipe - Journal

Felipe is getting HUGE!!!!!!!! I must say he has a 'personality' very difficult to deal with sometimes....(specially when he wants something!) smile.gif
Hmmmm I'm wonder where he got that from? wink.gif

> TOPIC: Felipe - a Journal

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,