Csi Miami - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2011 - 3:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
CSI Miami
CSI: Miami TV Series
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2010 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

CSI Miami

CSI Miami

What is your review for the movie: "CSI Miami"?

CSI Miami Season 8 Episode 18
- Horatio's son, Kyle, returns from a tour of duty overseas and seeks his dad's help after a friend becomes a suspect in the murder of a Muslim father. The victim was outraged that his daughter was dating Kyle's buddy and trying to get out of an upcoming arranged marriage.

CSI Miami
CSI Miami (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2010 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Miami CSI

CSI Miami Season 9 Episode 2 - The CSIs investigate the murder of a bottle girl at an exclusive club and the probe centers on the establishment's elite guest list.

CSI Miami
CSI Miami (Hover)

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

CSI Miami Sports & Fashion Music Movies

CSI Miami Season 9 Episode 3 - "See No Evil" - A young girl is kidnapped and the CSIs" only witness is a blind man who heard the abduction, leading Horatio to an old nemesis. List.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2010 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Miami CSI

CSI Miami Season 9 Episode 4 - Manhunt - When the killer of Horatio's wife busts out of prison and goes on a rampage, the CSIs must determine what he's after and find him before he strikes again.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2010 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Miami CSI

CSI Miami Season 9 Episode 5 - When a man claims to have dreamed of a murder before it happened, Horatio must send Natalia undercover for the team to determine if he's crazy, psychic, or just plain guilty.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2011 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

CSI Miami

CSI: Miami - Season 9 Episode 12 - When the CSIs investigate a murder at a roller derby match, the only thing shorter than the girls" skirts are their tempers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jan, 2011 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

CSI Miami

I can watch the other CSI's, but Caruso's character is like a million times over the top and a total caricature...

Source 9

Seen enough OR did the video just end...YEEEEEEAH!

22nd Jan, 2011 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

CSI Miami Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I read that they filmed this show in Uruguay, I wonder why. I don't think filming in Miami in itself would have been that expensive.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: CSI Miami

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,