Best Special Dish - Page 4 of 4

Ok this is a difficult one for me because - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Mar, 2008 - 7:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
I ever ate
8th Mar, 2003 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Best Special Dish - Page 4

the best dish I ever had was that of deer steak. The slow roasting of it made it umm...so good

:fury: :fury: :fury:

Did you say 'DEER'???? like Bambi??????  >:( >:( >:( >:(
How you can eat an animal so innocent and cute like a deer!!!!?????? and please don't come with that bologna of there are many of them and blah blah blah blah  :argue :whp :fury:

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2003 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Best Special Dish
A Friend

Dish Special Best

I appologize to those who are offended by the fact that I like deer. I learned along time ago not to tell all. I again appologize.

8th Mar, 2003 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Best Special Dish Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I appologize to those who are offended by the fact that I like deer. I learned along time ago not to tell all. I again appologize.

Noooo pleaseeee!!! don't apologize!!!, I was just kidding!!! ;D I guess that being new, you don't know ....but I joke around a lot! smile.gif so everything is alright okay? smile.gif

8th Mar, 2003 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Dish Special Best

Don't apologize, you have not offended anyone, LDS_forever just thinks every deer is Bambi, but she does not think every cow is May, you can tell by the way she eats a T-bone steak *lol* I have eatten deer too... it's okay, but the best is buffalo.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2003 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Best Special Dish
A Friend

Dish Special Best

Offtopic but,
My mom was a terrible cook, my father doesn't cook, and I have no family. So the question is not fair to me. That being said . . .

I will often go out of my way for the dumplings made at a resturant in my hometown (The New Dumpling House in Pittsburgh) called "Stuffed Vegeterian Yellow Bird". It is a mixture of marinated tofu, chopped watercress, chopped black mushrooms, and I'm not sure what else, stuffed into dried tofu skin wrappers and served in gravy. Its one of those foods I can never get tired of. I discovered it when I was dieting.

Reconcile Edited: jeffgson on 23rd Dec, 2003 - 4:17pm

23rd Dec, 2003 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Best Special Dish

"Stuffed Vegeterian Yellow Bird". It is a mixture of marinated tofu, chopped watercress, chopped black mushrooms, and I'm not sure what else, stuffed into dried tofu skin wrappers and served in gravy. Its one of those foods I can never get tired of.

I am a new vegetarian, that dish sounds delicious!!!!!!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Mar, 2008 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Best Special Dish - Page 4

Ok this is a difficult one for me because there are so many dishes that come to mind.

I always enjoy my mother's callaloo, coo coo and fried kingfish. I could eat that every single day of my life and never be tired of it. She usually feels disappointed by the way the coo coo turns out but I am always quick to inform her that it was fantastic!

The best dish that my father makes is his fried rice and fried chicken. His rice is always very grainy and full of egg, just the way I like it. His fried chicken, I could stop eating KFC any time and just focus on consuming my father's crunchy chicken! Yep, it's that good!

And last, but certainly not the least, my hubby. Just like my folks, there are so many dishes for me to choose from but I guess, my favourite would be either his chili con carne or his famous chicken cacciatore. I never grow tired of how spicy he makes his dishes. Although sometimes, it may burn my stomach a great deal, but at the end of the day, it is well worth it!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Best Special Dish

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,