The Challenges Of Being A Parent

The Challenges Parent - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Mar, 2008 - 4:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st Mar, 2008 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

"Having a baby, changes everything in your life!" Most parents declare that having a child, is the most fulfilling and rewarding experience, in their lives. In light of this, which child do you consider to be more challenging for parents to raise, a boy or a girl?

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2008 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Parent Being Challenges The

Many years ago, I would have chosen a particular gender but not anymore. I think both sexes face tremendous challenges these days and as a parent you can only teach, train, pray and hope those good principles stay with your kids during their lifetime.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2008 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Challenges Of Being A Parent Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I have found that in raising 2 girls and 3 boys that none are easier than the other. The biggest challenge a parent can have is making sure that all the children are treated fairly. You want to make sure that one child dones not feel that one of thier siblings is better or getting more of the parents attention than the others. Making all feel like equal parts of the family is very important. Making sure they all are equally important and have the same chance to do what they want is very important. It is also the hardest job of the parents. My parents played favorites and that made growing up very hard for me.

> TOPIC: The Challenges Of Being A Parent

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,